DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How long have you been a DMer and why did you join?

Ashaman Kovan

I know I can look at your profile and see the date you registered but that's no fun.

I joined back in May of '07.

I joined because I searched google for "Who killed Asmodean" and saw a bunch of very well put together posts by Luckers. Not neccesarily on that topic, but it got me hooked.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't speak too soon. I've only just begun to spam. If my D&D career is any indication, I may end up getting in trouble eventually. Or my reply to Terez in the "What would you give up for an early AMoL copy" from which you sortof recruited me. I'm honestly surprised I didn't get warned for that. I got banned for less once.

Don't speak too soon. I've only just begun to spam. If my D&D career is any indication, I may end up getting in trouble eventually. Or my reply to Terez in the "What would you give up for an early AMoL copy" from which you sortof recruited me. I'm honestly surprised I didn't get warned for that. I got banned for less once.

that was just silly business. we're in the business of silly here :)

that was just silly business. we're in the business of silly here :)

Oh, I thought it bordered on the..Nah, we'll just go with silly.

I joined 11th October twennyten :) I fink I was googling the release date of ToM teh day before that, saw a huge site full of other WoT-lovers and craziness and went SQUUEEEEE!!!! :laugh:

Took a day before I wound up the courage to join an online site without my parents knowing >.>

I joined 11th October twennyten :) I fink I was googling the release date of ToM teh day before that, saw a huge site full of other WoT-lovers and craziness and went SQUUEEEEE!!!! :laugh:

Took a day before I wound up the courage to join an online site without my parents knowing >.>

Naughty naughty.

Archived