DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lenlo - The time for quietness has ended. Now is the Time of Shadow

Ithillian Turambar

We've always been a close and supporting group, and it is nice to work together. Marsh has been nagging me for months and finally wore me down lol.

No doubt the Light will recycle, reinvent and present a whole new Mentoring Type System soon. They usually pick up on our cooler ideas :wink:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've always been a close and supporting group, and it is nice to work together. Marsh has been nagging me for months and finally wore me down lol.

No doubt the Light will recycle, reinvent and present a whole new Mentoring Type System soon. They usually pick up on our cooler ideas :wink:

You guys should totally steal our idea.

No you guys should totally allow us to set up the system for you so that we can make it with an obvious inherent flaw that can only be abused by the Shadow but is small enough that it will slip by your minimal scrutinizing

Hahahaha ... that was very funny. Well done. Stage 2 complete. I can see your Shadowiness getting Darker by the day.

Now comes the final Task, the one that will prove if you are really a Shadow, or just playing. Before, your goal was to use your powers to further the goal of the Shadow and prove its glory. Now you must work only for your self. The final Task is BETRAYAL!

*lightning crashes etc*

There will only be one place at the top of the pile come the Final Battle and it will be every Shadow for themselves. Now you must use all of your skills, and an appropriate funny gif of course, to commit an ultimate act of betrayal. Succeed at this, and you will prove yourself Shadow to the core.

I will be right here, waiting to see what you come up with.

*static*

Mauve Flame, this is Ghost, do you copy?

Yes, sir, contact maintains previous bearing.

Yes, sir, understood. Contact is now designated Chance.

Sir, shouldn't we alert Sapphire Rose of Chance's existence?

Yes, sir. I understand my orders.

Thank you sir, Condition 2 is set.

This is Ghost, out.

*static*

*static*

Mauve Flame, this is Ghost, reporting in as scheduled.

Sir, Dradis and Chance are still in range of Sapphire Rose. Request permission to notify Sapphire Rose.

Sir, what is my job then, if I can't do that?

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.

Yes, sir, Dradis and Chance appear to be working together.

Ghost, out.

*static*

Archived