DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Leelou I LOVE YOU!!! <3

Niel an' Tyomn

Loving Leelou is no easy thing. It takes a lot to win her affection. Post a veeeeery long manifesto about why you love her, how you love her, and all the wonderful things you would do for/to her. If she likes it, you have completed your task and you can post the link here. If she doesn't, then you must wait a week and try again.

How far can we go, on a scale of 1 to 10, where one is nothing allowed and 10 is jetnation. :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving Leelou is no easy thing. It takes a lot to win her affection. Post a veeeeery long manifesto about why you love her, how you love her, and all the wonderful things you would do for/to her. If she likes it, you have completed your task and you can post the link here. If she doesn't, then you must wait a week and try again.

How far can we go, on a scale of 1 to 10, where one is nothing allowed and 10 is jetnation. :)

Well, this is DM so nothing is JN appropriate here.

Lily is telling me to be careful? Why would she do that, does she know that I am turning in a NA or is she simply rolefishing. That or she is trying to imply I am mafia. Very fishy Lily, don't know why you would do that. vote Lily

Yeah, I might try to restrict it somewhat, I might try to go all out though, not sure yet.

Am I the only one who's disturbed about being sweet talked by a 14 year old? xD

Nyn

nope

Yah, that's why I was like ... Should I post it?

yeah, me too, but in the end, it was a GMT

Am I the only one who's disturbed about being sweet talked by a 14 year old? xD

Nyn

I think our two young guys should stick to tasks where they have to be mean. They need to learn the ways of evil...

But... I know the ways of evil! I already learned it from a certain shadowy somewhat ally of Dreadlords. :wink:

By of course you mean, I would NEVER harm innocent children, right?

This one has much to learn....

Indeed Niel, you understimate Nyn and Lily. If there is one thing I have learned, never ever underestimate Nyn and Lily. :)

Suggestions - get to know the objects of your heart's desire. Find out what she likes and give her those things. Make it about her, not about the task.

And don't make her think she's getting hauled off to jail.

Archived