DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Applications now being accepted for leaders of all three factions – Shadowspawn, Dreadlords, and Black Ajah.

LilyElizabeth

I beat you, you can see my heart beat through a ski jacket. :)

I don't think that qualifies as "beating" me. I think that actually qualifies as a major health concern and you should work on that.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beat you, you can see my heart beat through a ski jacket. :)

I don't think that qualifies as "beating" me. I think that actually qualifies as a major health concern and you should work on that.

No, I already checked, I'm just really skinny with a really fast metabolism. Now it's just something that I have. :)

There's no such thing as a "really fast metabolism." Haha. If you're thin, you don't eat enough. Just the same as if you're fat.

But let's not dwell on this. This is neither the time nor the place for me to be giving fitness advice to a 14 year old. Haha.

That pic was really uncalled for. Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse *sighs*

What else am I for, Nyn, but to make your life just that much worse every day?

Is this still open. Im not ok with the new leader of the DL and I think I can do better

Here is my application

Dreadlord Leader, Mordin

Why you want the position

I Think that I could do a pretty good job. Better than Christine and the DL love me more

Also I am just awesome

Why you think you would be good at the position – prior experience, etc.

I run the artists. Totally the same thing.

What changes you would like to bring to Shayol Ghul in general

More stabbing. I think that's something we can all get behind

Anything else you’d like to add

Just kidding I love Christine to bits. I just wanted to see how that went down. Im pretty tired and my flatmates are playing Dungeons and Dragons. I needed a silly moment to get away from it all

Delete this if you want

No, but you might have. Don't look at me like that, you know what I am talking about. You are so lazy, you don't even do anything! Such a typical Canadian Nyn!

I never know what you're talking about. :P

Nyn

Archived