DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Applications now being accepted for leaders of all three factions – Shadowspawn, Dreadlords, and Black Ajah.

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Yes, you read that right! All three Factions need new leaders. (I know there were some apps for the SS leader, but I haven’t seen them, so please reapply.) The positions are open to all SG members, fuls on up. You don’t have to be a member of the faction you are applying for, or any faction at all.

The duties are as follows:

SS leader (Shaidar Haran) – This person will be in charge of the Greyman tasks and oversees the Blight.

BA leader (Cuen’Shaidar) – This person oversees Thankandar, including the Cookpot thread, but not the Greyman tasks thread. They also oversee the Nae’Blis each month.

DL leader (Moridin) – This person is responsible for keeping track of the points earned and updating the wiki.

To apply, please PM me the following:

Which position you are applying for

Why you want the position

Why you think you would be good at the position – prior experience, etc.

What changes you would like to bring to Shayol Ghul in general

Anything else you’d like to add

I'll leave apps open until Aug 15th. That's only a week, so hurry up!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you all....

i'll keep the snacks safe, thank you nyn, and wait for the all clear... put out the dynamite.... avoid kat's toes, and refer her for involuntary status at bellevue as a danger to herself and others.... thank leelou kindly and start mixing magaritas.... and wish rand well....

*backs up a few more inches, eyes wide open and prepared to bolt*

thank you all....

i'll keep the snacks safe, thank you nyn, and wait for the all clear... put out the dynamite.... avoid kat's toes, and refer her for involuntary status at bellevue as a danger to herself and others.... thank leelou kindly and start mixing magaritas.... and wish rand well....

haha, thanks.

thank you all....

Margaritas! :)

Really, would Nyn get mad at me? Well, here goes I guess.

Of course I'll get mad. I'm already on top of preparing a voodoo doll and designing a target with your face on it for Friday evening dart fun in the SS. We haven't decided yet if we're gonna use a frontal or a profile picture. We'll let you know.

Nyn

Archived