DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Noldee!

Anyone who wants to make a deal with us, could you please post what sort of deal you have in mind, and I'll examine them ^^

Horn

New deal... The Two Rivers is yours for the low low price of Shayol Guhl and The Stone of Tear.

Deal still stands.

*froths at teh mouth and JackSparrowwalks around like a duck* PAY and then ROLL THE DICE :smile:

Thank you Ithi and Rhea, it must indeed be crazy crazeh for you to keep up this all day. Thank you for turning a blind eye on our disgraceful spamming habits :wink::wub:

Oh, and Pandeh how can yoo snap your fingers, you have paws! :tongue:

2 for 1 sounds like a bad deal to me when we're already so low on properties compared to everyone else

Actually you are tied for 2nd most properties.

They are in a better position though due to monopolies

Our two teams are "tied for last" imo

Unless something weird happens we're both out of the running for winning

someone should just give me a property out of kindness.

Don't...d-don't give me those kitteheyes!!! :darkone:

they are big, sad kitty eyes, and they are about to get hit with tornadoes and hail and you may never see them again, and I would be so sad if your last memory of me was leaving me stranded and homeless, with the fewest properties and the least money in the game...

I won't cry while you're looking... if I can help it...

:sad:

they are big, sad kitty eyes, and they are about to get hit with tornadoes and hail and you may never see them again, and I would be so sad if your last memory of me was leaving me stranded and homeless, with the fewest properties and the least money in the game...

:mellow:

Gnnnnnnnggg....

...pure poetry. XD *picks up le kitten and snuggles it* here yoo canz live in dis box and haz lotsa browniez and if you're good...

Mebbe bacon. But only mebbe. :P

:mellow:

Gnnnnnnnggg....

...pure poetry. XD *picks up le kitten and snuggles it* here yoo canz live in dis box and haz lotsa browniez and if you're good...

Mebbe bacon. But only mebbe. :P

*weeping and silently making mewing motions...*

*hanging head in sorrow, broken by the rejection of my... sniff... friend....*

*hacking up bacon... kittehs no eats bacon*

property... one wafer thin property... it's all I ask... pweeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssse???

Good thing they refused me the keys to our cashbox :P

Hey, if it makes you feel any better we only have 1 utility more than yous. And only slighty more marks.

*pats* There, there. :)

*cries harder*

*offers highly absorbent tissues* :)

eats the tissues and hacks them up crying in pain...

yeah, one of mine does that. I don't get it.but the sound would turn your cold heart...

Archived