DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oath Rod, you main bartering point is you have more properties than everyone else. There's no way I'm working a 2 for 1 with you.

We may have more properties, but they are in rather inconvenient places on the board. We trade you the Sun Palace for Arafel, and you get something worth at least twice what we do. Give us the Ogiers, it's a little more fair for us. It's still in your favor though.

@ Callandor - Got anything for me concerning The Two Rivers you mentioned earlier? I'm not super attached, but its an expensive property and you don't have much we want.

I was thinking along the lines of free pass on parking, and some cash.

How about 3 free passes on ANY of our properties, and 150 marks? You can choose when to use the passes. Consolidation is key right now, if you're not attached to it you might as well get some use out of it

hahahahahahhahahahaaaa, completely off the game here. lol Despo, I love your quote above your avi hahahaha. Just noticed it. Frickin hilarious.

:laugh:

I love you man

:wink:

Oath Rod, you main bartering point is you have more properties than everyone else. There's no way I'm working a 2 for 1 with you.

We may have more properties, but they are in rather inconvenient places on the board. We trade you the Sun Palace for Arafel, and you get something worth at least twice what we do. Give us the Ogiers, it's a little more fair for us. It's still in your favor though.

Properties are worth more than gold. If we did it, you'd have 7 properties and we'd have 4. Not gonna happen.

@ Callandor - Got anything for me concerning The Two Rivers you mentioned earlier? I'm not super attached, but its an expensive property and you don't have much we want.

I was thinking along the lines of free pass on parking, and some cash.

How about 3 free passes on ANY of our properties, and 150 marks? You can choose when to use the passes. Consolidation is key right now, if you're not attached to it you might as well get some use out of it

hahahahahahhahahahaaaa, completely off the game here. lol Despo, I love your quote above your avi hahahaha. Just noticed it. Frickin hilarious.

:laugh:

I love you man

:wink:

Free passes mean nothing to me. They only buy time. Time I have plenty of.

This isn't my trade, but here's an idea: Sun Palace & Blasted Lands for Kandor & Ogiers & marks

Properties are worth more than gold. If we did it, you'd have 7 properties and we'd have 4. Not gonna happen.

You'd be able to build on 3 out of 4 of those properties (with a nice rent income afterward) We would never be able to build on 3 (because they're railroads) and our last is worth the least amount of money on the board.

Haha...well in that case, we'll put these discussions off for another time. Or we'll pay our way out of prison. Ayla? Should we pay them to let us out? Or be cheap and try for doubles?

FYI - People who are in Prison can NOT conduct business with others - or collect rent.

Too bad Oath Rod can't do business till they are out of jail it seems.

Fox Head, wanna finish our trade?

Arafel for Ogiers + 50M?

FYI - People who are in Prison can NOT conduct business with others - or collect rent.

Arafel for Ogiers + 50M?

ninja'd

This isn't my trade, but here's an idea: Sun Palace & Blasted Lands for Kandor & Ogiers & marks

I can work with this depending on how many marks.

Arafel for Ogiers + 50M?

I got one for you BG. You give us The Two Rivers, we'll give you Saidin and 75 marks

See, we were thinking about keeping the Blasted Lands to trade with Horn of Valere. Because I know that's what you are planning to do. Give them Blasted Lands in order to get Caemlyn and get ANOTHER monopoly. Not gonna happen.

Archived