DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I'm not to sure I'd like to do that.. you see, I'm evil.

When you are evil to Moddess S'Ithi, who also happens to be one of your Storm Leaders, bad things have been known to happen.

Ahhh.... back to a computer and off my phone... negotiating those deals in the middle of a meeting was TOUGH!

I use DM's "New Content" thingy and filter it on threads I've posted in... true... the spam thread is constantly there, but meh.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1281 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 2 and have landed are Just visiting the Whitecloaks : Awaiting Command

Trade: You have traded Dragonmount to the Dream Rings and have received payment of 125 Marks and Janghai Pass

Oath Rod (Green) - 982 Marks: You have paid 18 rent to Dream Rings for Janghai Pass. You have rolled a 5 and 2 and have landed on Captured by the Whitecloaks. You have been locked in their Fortress: Awaiting Command.

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1336 Marks: To BUY The Spine of the World please provide the password: What does the flag of Tear look like?

Trades: Buy Imre's Stand from Callandor for £250 - Done!. Other considerations to be handled by the Teams involved.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 588 Marks: You have paid 32 rent to Callandor for Saidin. You have rolled a Double 4 1st double and have been Summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to hear his command: Befriend Writings

Callandor - (Blue) 862 Marks: You have received 32 rent from Horn of Valere for Saidin. You are on Imre's Stand. Your Roll was cancelled whilst you paused to buy property. To buy a 2 houses for The Black Tower please provide the password: What happens when Rand touches an a'dam?: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 773 Marks: You have received 18 rent from Oath Rod for Janghai Pass. Correct! The M'Hael values your service and provides you with an Escape from the Fortress of Light for Free! It is your choice when to use this card

Trades: You have paid the Dragon Sceptres 125 Marks and given them Imre's Stand in exchange for Dragonmount.

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

@Oath Rod

You are about to lose your chance at trading with me for the Ogiers. If I don't here a better deal from you, I'm trading it to Fox Head whenever Ithi's done with the last deal.

PAUSE I never consented to that pitiful trade you just made .... undo trade .... Now here are my terms: WE WILL GIVE YOU JANGHAI PASS only if on ANY of your monopolized places we get free rent and then you WOULD GIVE US DRAGONMOUNT AND WE PAY YOU 200 MARKS ...

Archived