DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Answer: Jeramel. I hate anagrams.

lol, you did well for someone who hates anagrams.

Solving them and liking the process of solving them are not mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:

That thing took at least fifteen minutes to solve. Grr. The only thing that helped was the J. Not much you can do with J.

Answer: Jeramel. I hate anagrams.

lol, you did well for someone who hates anagrams.

Solving them and liking the process of solving them are not mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:

That thing took at least fifteen minutes to solve. Grr. The only thing that helped was the J. Not much you can do with J.

i got bored about a tenth of the way into looking through the character list, because i was assuming j wouldn;t be the first letter. lotta characters.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1106 Marks: Receive 22 Rent from Dream Ring for The Two Rivers. Collect 200 for passing Go.

You have rolled a 5 and 6 and are Just Visiting the Whitecloaks : Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 712 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 1 and have landed on South Harbour : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1414 Marks: Correct! The M'Hael commands you to advance to Cold Rocks Hold and collect 200 marks as you pass go.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 1 and have landed on the Seafolk : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 990 Marks: To BUY Four Kings please provide the password : What does the Andoran merchants sigil look like?

Dream Ring (Pink) - 676 Marks: Pay 22 rent to Dragons for the Two Rivers. You have been summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to receive his commands: Offensive heather

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

The Rent is on the Tab marked Properties, Purchase Costs and Rental values ... On the WoTOPOLY doc

*drags himself back into the thread after a grueling 2 hour long search for the answer*

ONE of the Andoran merchant's sigils is a red heart on a golden hand.

I hope to God that's the answer you we're looking for, cause I'm through digging through my wot library and reference sites for now.

Oh and, in exchange for giving us a question that didn't exactly have that clear cut of an answer, I say you let us charge The Dragon Scepter team rent for landing on one of the FEW properties we actually own.

:unsure:

And with that, I'm off to play some video games to alleviate stress from this game

Oh and, in exchange for giving us a question that didn't exactly have that clear cut of an answer, I say you let us charge The Dragon Scepter team rent for landing on one of the FEW properties we actually own.

I still say the Quarry Road, Old Road, and North Road were valid answers to the question we got awhile back

And I seriously just skimmed through about 8-9 diff wot ref sites, clickying link after link before moving on to the net one, as well as skimming multiple chapters of no less than FIVE diff wot books. If anyone on my team ever says I wasn't putting forth enough effort into this game, I'm chucking something at them.

And I hate Tina's ridiculously quick posting trigger finger. This format is frustrating to play the game in.

I still say the Quarry Road, Old Road, and North Road were valid answers to the question we got awhile back

I haven't really been paying attention to other team's questions. Had my hands full enough with our own.

And I seriously just skimmed through about 8-9 diff wot ref sites, clickying link after link before moving on to the net one, as well as skimming multiple chapters of no less than FIVE diff wot books. If anyone on my team ever says I wasn't putting forth enough effort into this game, I'm chucking something at them.

And I hate Tina's ridiculously quick posting trigger finger. This format is frustrating to play the game in.

<3

Archived