DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and this is a nightmare trying to find the stupid Andor merchant's sigil. Not in any of my wot-reference sites, which is pretty mystifying considering I used to be the theory blog writer so I have a MULTITUDE of wot-reference sites! Grrrrrr if only I knew someone that had the books in digital form so could just ctrl-f for me and find it :dry:

Oh and this is a nightmare trying to find the stupid Andor merchant's sigil. Not in any of my wot-reference sites, which is pretty mystifying considering I used to be the theory blog writer so I have a MULTITUDE of wot-reference sites! Grrrrrr if only I knew someone that had the books in digital form so could just ctrl-f for me and find it :dry:

MWAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHHAHA

I mean... *cough*

I'm amused that the Lady Dragon would think that anyone would have choice to pay Birthday Money considering she ordered it to be done lol

I did not! Yes, I did. No I didn´t. Well, it looks that way. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhh.........

But if we come to a place, owned by someone else, can we just roll before they see it and run away without paying?

I'm amused that the Lady Dragon would think that anyone would have choice to pay Birthday Money considering she ordered it to be done lol

I did not! Yes, I did. No I didn´t. Well, it looks that way. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhh.........

But if we come to a place, owned by someone else, can we just roll before they see it and run away without paying?

yes, just like in monopoly, the owner has to ask for the rent, but if you pull a card from the community chest, you're stuck with what you get.

also in real monopoly you haggle deals over rent, trade properties, and, if the kids are young enough, take money right out of the bank when they're not looking.

i can't figure out how to do that here though/

yes, just like in monopoly, the owner has to ask for the rent, but if you pull a card from the community chest, you're stuck with what you get.

also in real monopoly you haggle deals over rent, trade properties, and, if the kids are young enough, take money right out of the bank when they're not looking.

i can't figure out how to do that here though/

you just have to confuse the mod enough...

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 884 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 1 and landed on The M'Hael's Palace : Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 712 Marks: You have BOUGHT The Sun Palace: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1214 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 5 and have been summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to find out his wishes: Jam Reel

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have BOUGHT Caemlyn: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 990 Marks: To BUY Four Kings please provide the password : What does the Andoran merchants sigil look like?

Dream Ring (Pink) - 698 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 4 and have landed on The Two Rivers. Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived