DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

There's a million posts in this thread and they happen rapidly. You are being a pompous ass with this kind of attitude. If you can take the time to argue the point..you can state your team name AGAIN.

Point taken, Peace. This has gotten to me previous games, both as town and as scum, with being asked for the same info multiple times, and it is something I would like to improve about my play. David, I'm sorry if I've given offense. John and I are the Captains to the Rescue. I am Falcon, and he is Omilar. I realize that I am most likely mangling my partner's character name. The gamers in the game will hopefully know who I am referring to.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are welcome. Just thinking about who uses that statement the most about half reveals. Hmm...I wonder if someone has been playing under 2 name.

John Snow

Member Since 27 Jun 2012

Signed up...just in time for the game.

You are welcome. Just thinking about who uses that statement the most about half reveals. Hmm...I wonder if someone has been playing under 2 name.

John Snow

Member Since 27 Jun 2012

Signed up...just in time for the game.

Eh? not really. Game started 19 July.

I didn't even look at the SGs till someone mentioned them in my welcome thread.

I joined to post my theories on aMoL. Then, I realized that I'm way out of my league on that count.

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) ) - Earthbound masons

2. John & Basel - Captains to the Rescue masons

3. Lily & EP - Dreamland masons

4. Desp & Lenlo - Starfox masons

5. Alanna & Rand

6. Ironeyes & Turin - DK masons

7. Darthe & AndrewLee - Smash Bros. masons (funny)

8. Moon & Peace - Retro-Nintendo masons

9. Niel &

10. Nolder &

Ok here's my analysis.. We have 7 fully revealed mason teams. I know I and my partner are town and are cops. So we have tentative 16 town players so far. We know Niel was town, and we have dice reveal as doctor, so that's 18 players in total. So that leaves 6 players left who could very much be mafia. Now Nolder also revealed that he is in a mason team. If we accept this then there are only 4 mafia which would be a joke. So one of these teams are lying. I doubt it is darthe because he revealed very early on that he was mario masons partner with luigi. There must also be 3rd party players. and symps and the like.

David, could you maybe add the folks not claiming mason at the bottom of your list? I know there aren't many but I think it best to be complete.

unvote vote Basel

I still think Nol is mafia but this is gonna help town also. I still doubt his viewing worked. Hence lying---->lynch

Also. I still doubt that partners are all vetted by any flips but their own.

With 24 people this list shows 18 masons.. That would mean 6-8 mafia. If a mafia team has not claimed mason yet they are outed so we can assume that at least one group here is mafia. In the interest of making the game more clear I will tell you all that my partner is AndrewLee (sorry to reveal you while you sleep bud, you did give me permission). We are the mario mason team and our power is... interesting. It does not require both of us but works better if we are alive together. The beauty of mason teams is that if we lynch one we learn about the other so with a few careful cop views and a couple of days the town cannot really go wrong. Our role tells us that we can trust one another and that we are both good guys. It also says that we can't even trust peach (which means peach is in the game I suppose).

Could you be a bit more vague on your power, please?

Either reveal it fully, or don't mention it. Don't hint around it (which you've been doing all game)

Actually John, I have only stated (and stated clearly all game) that I had a power. I have given no allusions as to what it is. Your pitiful overplaying this game has led me to highly believe that you are not as you say and that you are being coached. Perhaps you should just give up and out your team.

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) ) - Earthbound masons

2. John & Basel - Captains to the Rescue masons

5. Alanna & Rand

9. Niel &

10. Nolder &

Players who haven't revealed and who may be mafia ;) : Tiinker, Arez, Wombat, Razen, Dice, Nyanna

This list was a great idea.

Either reveal it fully, or don't mention it. Don't hint around it (which you've been doing all game)

We got a snake in the grass. This guy John Snow is not a NEWB. John? Who are you really and why are you pretending you are a newb?

Anybody here remember how much of an idiot I was in my first game?

His statement was a veteran statement that's been used on DM many many times. A newb would not even think to be outraged by that half reveal. He's picked this game up way too fast for a newb. I'd lay money on it he isn't. Oh..and he's Basel's partner. I think we have a scum team here.

This. So much this.

With 24 people this list shows 18 masons.. That would mean 6-8 mafia. If a mafia team has not claimed mason yet they are outed so we can assume that at least one group here is mafia. In the interest of making the game more clear I will tell you all that my partner is AndrewLee (sorry to reveal you while you sleep bud, you did give me permission). We are the mario mason team and our power is... interesting. It does not require both of us but works better if we are alive together. The beauty of mason teams is that if we lynch one we learn about the other so with a few careful cop views and a couple of days the town cannot really go wrong. Our role tells us that we can trust one another and that we are both good guys. It also says that we can't even trust peach (which means peach is in the game I suppose).

Actually John, I have only stated (and stated clearly all game) that I had a power. I have given no allusions as to what it is. Your pitiful overplaying this game has led me to highly believe that you are not as you say and that you are being coached. Perhaps you should just give up and out your team.

*cough* full of it *cough*

"My team's power will benifit if one of us dies" Not alluding to it, my ass

There's a million posts in this thread and they happen rapidly. You are being a pompous ass with this kind of attitude. If you can take the time to argue the point..you can state your team name AGAIN.

Point taken, Peace. This has gotten to me previous games, both as town and as scum, with being asked for the same info multiple times, and it is something I would like to improve about my play. David, I'm sorry if I've given offense. John and I are the Captains to the Rescue. I am Falcon, and he is Omilar. I realize that I am most likely mangling my partner's character name. The gamers in the game will hopefully know who I am referring to.

Just found something here. If you are truly a mason you should realize that him not knowing exactly who his partner's character is and how it is spelled is off for one very defining reason. Tied in with the overreaction post from John just before I feel very good about this vote. Vote John

*cough* full of it *cough*

"My team's power will benifit if one of us dies" Not alluding to it, my ass

:rolleyes: Trying to goad I see. I can't blame you, I did the same thing the last time I was scum. It is wise to attempt pushing onto other players. A very... experienced... move. Intriguing.

This is Ithi's vote count of Niel's train:

Vote Count:

Niel(12): Nolder, Despo, David, Arez, Basel, Turin, Mynd, Tress, Kathleen, Andrew, Lily, Darthe

Arez(2): Nyanna, Niel

Dice(1): Rand

Kat(1): Tiinker

EP(1): AJ

Not Voting(7): Lessa, Peace, Dice, John Snow, Razen, Lenlo, EP

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to Lynch

Deadline is Monday @ Noon CST.

Now if Niel was in a mason team, then his partner would not vote for him, so his partner is likely to be the ones who weren't voting at all, imo. The ones who weren't voting and who are not part of a mason team already revealed are Wombat(who was lessa), Dice and Razen. I don't know, but maybe Razen was Niel's partner?

Darthe, why john and not Basel?

First and foremost, one seems to me as good as the other and I am almost certain of them being mafia since their team is the only one with a different name and my various listed reasons. Secondly, Basel is more useful to the town if we are wrong (and john is honest about being newb). Third, we know how to read him better. Really that is the basis of my reasoning and I suppose he has pinged me more recently but that is most likely because of his strange actions/attitude.

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) ) - Earthbound masons Claimed COP

2. John & Basel - Captains to the Rescue masons Claimed DOC

5. Alanna & Rand

9. Niel &

10. Nolder &

Players who haven't revealed : Tiinker, Arez, Wombat, Razen, Dice, Nyanna

David, I thought it would be good to update with claims as well. Feel free to use this.

Basel, were you the one who claimed CPR doc?

I think that is wrong game but if not I feel more strongly about my vote... Using a rare role from another game so you don't claim vanilla is the kind of thing I would do too.

Archived