DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Des = scummer

You've literally NEVER been right about me any single time you've fos'd me, you know that right? That's what I was talking about when I said you were keeping the streak alive. You should learn to try and actually get a read on me, instead of constantly thinking I'm scum.

Quiet, scum.

:rolleyes:

Btw, who did you replace again Wombat?

Lessa IIRC

... shouldn't you just be able to just check your pm?

Btw, you do not lynch an uncountered cop claim.

I just think it's too common of a move, for scum to claim a power role as a last ditch effort. Constantly pulling all the heat off of someone because of such a move just seems like were letting people off the hook too easy.

I don't want to name my partner because the power role only works when both of us are alive, and the doctor can't protect two players at once.

Wow... that really seems like it's pretty obviously trying to direct the doc... I don't like this post at all

I don't read that as trying to direct the doc. I read that as saying if both members of the cop mason team come forward, then the mafia has a 50% chance of being able to take one of them out. He's not saying "doc, protect me tonight", he's saying he isn't going to reveal his partner so they're not both exposed to the NK.

I see it as subtle doc-directing, because he's implying that the doc should def target him. What if the scum team has a Tracker?

I have given very specific information about my mason team. But that is clearly not enough. Ok, the power role my mason team has is cop. We viewed kathleen, and she came up as town. So, that means Moon is Town as she has replaced Kathleen.

(I have just realised that there is always the possibilty that we viewed a godfather, but the chances of that are slim.)

So, Moon can vouch for the truth of my words.

Again, I don't like this post one bit. I don't believe Kathleen did NEAR enough to warrant a viewing, and since she wasn't that active having a town reading on her wouldn't have really helped at all. And then you immediately set it up so that a player who JUST joined the game will have to somehow vet you? And even if Moon is town, her word that she is town wouldn't help support your claim whatsoever. You really think she would come out and say" Actually David, I'm not town, so you must be lying about your cop claim"? Come on man, give us a little more credit than that.

Unvote, Vote David.

Why did you view Kathleen? All of eleven posts, and I can't remember if she did anything particularly suspicious. I doubt she did, but rereading the whole thread to find eleven posts isn't something I'm about to do unless I have to.

Anyway, it seems there'd be better options there.

Yeah, it seems completely out of left field that she would have been viewed.

Not only that, but it seems really unlikely that a mason team would be given a cop role

I am horribly tempted to make a PR where one must post in Memes for a day phase in a game now...

Darthe that seems like a horrible idea. Seems like your character fishing with that.

Darthe is really starting to ping me too.

FoS Darthe.

I'm shaking at your opportunistic FoS. The people who have claimed mason have no reason to avoid a character claim as we already know their powers. Why don't you plot harder?

And you assume that just because they're a mason that they have no other powers? I believe that Lily is a mason, and that apparently EP was her partner, yet he flipped a "Lightning Bolt". Not only that, but Lily mentioned that her abilities had been affected by EP's death, which implies of course that she had abilities to begin with. That's actually a pretty BIG fos right there, Darthe.

EP flipped Absorber. Niel was the Lightning Bolt. I almost thought the same thing, but I was going to ask Lily if EP had explained what his ability actually did. And then I remembered that was Niel, because EP hammered him before we could get his role and possibly get an explanation of it.

Pushing to lynch an un-CC'd cop = unvote, vote Despo

That's right, I got 'em mixed up, my bad. My point stands tho, we know that EP seemed to have abilities other than being a mason.

As for pushing to lynch an un-CC'd Cop, if the claim seems completely unbelievable, I don't think we should still accept it. But w/e, it doesn't seem likely at this point that a lynch on David will happen. We do need to consolidate, so I guess I'd be fine with Dice, but I also think Razen had a pretty good case against him. For now, I'll Unvote, Vote Razen

so because i read a post of nyas the same ways as at least a couple of other people you think im scum??

I wasnt fishing for masons i just didnt think there would be so many

the way i read Davids first post about his mason team is what made me vote him (btw mod i think my votes on david atm not lily) When he came out i reread it and realised i took it wrong.

unvote

i still dont believe lily so will put my vote back there thereby frustrating the mod lol

vote lily

I am also very suspicious of Wombat and Nyanna atm

Ok now im more comfortable with a Dice lynch. The mans just throwing names of people that were fos'd out there. Why go back to Lily when most everyone agrees that she is town ((Or at the least is currently not the scummiest person)) while also mentioning Wombat, who has been pushing Dice's lynch, and Nyanna, who he originally targeted with the Turin link.

Des = scummer

You've literally NEVER been right about me any single time you've fos'd me, you know that right? That's what I was talking about when I said you were keeping the streak alive. You should learn to try and actually get a read on me, instead of constantly thinking I'm scum.

Quiet, scum.

Btw, who did you replace again Wombat?

Lessa IIRC

... shouldn't you just be able to just check your pm?

Btw, you do not lynch an uncountered cop claim.

I just think it's too common of a move, for scum to claim a power role as a last ditch effort. Constantly pulling all the heat off of someone because of such a move just seems like were letting people off the hook too easy.

I don't want to name my partner because the power role only works when both of us are alive, and the doctor can't protect two players at once.

Wow... that really seems like it's pretty obviously trying to direct the doc... I don't like this post at all

I don't read that as trying to direct the doc. I read that as saying if both members of the cop mason team come forward, then the mafia has a 50% chance of being able to take one of them out. He's not saying "doc, protect me tonight", he's saying he isn't going to reveal his partner so they're not both exposed to the NK.

I see it as subtle doc-directing, because he's implying that the doc should def target him. What if the scum team has a Tracker?

I have given very specific information about my mason team. But that is clearly not enough. Ok, the power role my mason team has is cop. We viewed kathleen, and she came up as town. So, that means Moon is Town as she has replaced Kathleen.

(I have just realised that there is always the possibilty that we viewed a godfather, but the chances of that are slim.)

So, Moon can vouch for the truth of my words.

Again, I don't like this post one bit. I don't believe Kathleen did NEAR enough to warrant a viewing, and since she wasn't that active having a town reading on her wouldn't have really helped at all. And then you immediately set it up so that a player who JUST joined the game will have to somehow vet you? And even if Moon is town, her word that she is town wouldn't help support your claim whatsoever. You really think she would come out and say" Actually David, I'm not town, so you must be lying about your cop claim"? Come on man, give us a little more credit than that.

Unvote, Vote David.

Why did you view Kathleen? All of eleven posts, and I can't remember if she did anything particularly suspicious. I doubt she did, but rereading the whole thread to find eleven posts isn't something I'm about to do unless I have to.

Anyway, it seems there'd be better options there.

Yeah, it seems completely out of left field that she would have been viewed.

Not only that, but it seems really unlikely that a mason team would be given a cop role

I am horribly tempted to make a PR where one must post in Memes for a day phase in a game now...

Darthe that seems like a horrible idea. Seems like your character fishing with that.

Darthe is really starting to ping me too.

FoS Darthe.

I'm shaking at your opportunistic FoS. The people who have claimed mason have no reason to avoid a character claim as we already know their powers. Why don't you plot harder?

And you assume that just because they're a mason that they have no other powers? I believe that Lily is a mason, and that apparently EP was her partner, yet he flipped a "Lightning Bolt". Not only that, but Lily mentioned that her abilities had been affected by EP's death, which implies of course that she had abilities to begin with. That's actually a pretty BIG fos right there, Darthe.

EP flipped Absorber. Niel was the Lightning Bolt. I almost thought the same thing, but I was going to ask Lily if EP had explained what his ability actually did. And then I remembered that was Niel, because EP hammered him before we could get his role and possibly get an explanation of it.

Pushing to lynch an un-CC'd cop = unvote, vote Despo

That's right, I got 'em mixed up, my bad. My point stands tho, we know that EP seemed to have abilities other than being a mason.

As for pushing to lynch an un-CC'd Cop, if the claim seems completely unbelievable, I don't think we should still accept it. But w/e, it doesn't seem likely at this point that a lynch on David will happen. We do need to consolidate, so I guess I'd be fine with Dice, but I also think Razen had a pretty good case against him. For now, I'll Unvote, Vote Razen

Alright, that seems bandwagony. But, we are close to the deadline, so it's somewhat understandable.

Half a FoS on Despo, though.

oops sorry mod

i dont believe her len. EP did not flip mason. I FULLY believe that a mason will show mason on their flip. its that simple

as for my fos?? wombat seems to me to have jumped on something small something i have explained my reason for TWICE and wants me dead. nyanna shrug she just feels off to me shes not her normal self and shes a bit quiet...for nyanna last time i saw her quiet like this she was mafia.

oops sorry mod

i dont believe her len. EP did not flip mason. I FULLY believe that a mason will show mason on their flip. its that simple

as for my fos?? wombat seems to me to have jumped on something small something i have explained my reason for TWICE and wants me dead. nyanna shrug she just feels off to me shes not her normal self and shes a bit quiet...for nyanna last time i saw her quiet like this she was mafia.

C'mon, am I that quiet? Really??

I'm totally lurking and not voting and not even TALKING TO PEOPLE and shtuffs :biggrin:

Wait, so you think that it should be either David (the cop) or Dice and you say David. Then you realize he is the cop and you don't vote for Dice, seems like you are reluctant to vote for him. Huge FoS

Wait, so you think that it should be either David (the cop) or Dice and you say David. Then you realize he is the cop and you don't vote for Dice, seems like you are reluctant to vote for him. Huge FoS

:blink:

I think my brain just gave out.

Goodnight XD

XD

Basically, he originally said between David and Dice, he would go for David. However, once he realized that that was not good because he is an unCCed cop, he unvoted, but didn't vote for Dice. Why didn't he vote for Dice? This is where I think that he is reluctant to vote for a teammate.

Archived