DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

I am horribly tempted to make a PR where one must post in Memes for a day phase in a game now...

Darthe that seems like a horrible idea. Seems like your character fishing with that.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am horribly tempted to make a PR where one must post in Memes for a day phase in a game now...

Darthe that seems like a horrible idea. Seems like your character fishing with that.

Darthe is really starting to ping me too.

FoS Darthe.

Hi guys!

This has been an awful lot of stuff to read to catch up on.

1) Multiple mason teams?

Wow. That's . . . . odd.

2). EP being a NK sounds like a rookie mafia move.

3) No idea who pings me strongest yet.

I'm going to hold my vote.

I have given very specific information about my mason team. But that is clearly not enough. Ok, the power role my mason team has is cop. We viewed kathleen, and she came up as town. So, that means Moon is Town as she has replaced Kathleen.

(I have just realised that there is always the possibilty that we viewed a godfather, but the chances of that are slim.)

So, Moon can vouch for the truth of my words.

Why did you view Kathleen? All of eleven posts, and I can't remember if she did anything particularly suspicious. I doubt she did, but rereading the whole thread to find eleven posts isn't something I'm about to do unless I have to.

Anyway, it seems there'd be better options there.

FoS Darthe.

I'm shaking at your opportunistic FoS. The people who have claimed mason have no reason to avoid a character claim as we already know their powers. Why don't you plot harder?

FoS Darthe.

I'm shaking at your opportunistic FoS. The people who have claimed mason have no reason to avoid a character claim as we already know their powers. Why don't you plot harder?

But you're fishing for reveals from everyone else. That could give away important roles. Very scummy, Immho

I don't want to name my partner because the power role only works when both of us are alive, and the doctor can't protect two players at once.

Wow... that really seems like it's pretty obviously trying to direct the doc... I don't like this post at all

I have given very specific information about my mason team. But that is clearly not enough. Ok, the power role my mason team has is cop. We viewed kathleen, and she came up as town. So, that means Moon is Town as she has replaced Kathleen.

(I have just realised that there is always the possibilty that we viewed a godfather, but the chances of that are slim.)

Again, I don't like this post one bit. I don't believe Kathleen did NEAR enough to warrant a viewing, and since she wasn't that active having a town reading on her wouldn't have really helped at all. And then you immediately set it up so that a player who JUST joined the game will have to somehow vet you? And even if Moon is town, her word that she is town wouldn't help support your claim whatsoever. You really think she would come out and say" Actually David, I'm not town, so you must be lying about your cop claim"? Come on man, give us a little more credit than that.

:rolleyes:

Unvote, Vote David.

Why did you view Kathleen? All of eleven posts, and I can't remember if she did anything particularly suspicious. I doubt she did, but rereading the whole thread to find eleven posts isn't something I'm about to do unless I have to.

Yeah, it seems completely out of left field that she would have been viewed.

Not only that, but it seems really unlikely that a mason team would be given a cop role

FoS Darthe.

And you assume that just because they're a mason that they have no other powers? I believe that Lily is a mason, and that apparently EP was her partner, yet he flipped a "Lightning Bolt". Not only that, but Lily mentioned that her abilities had been affected by EP's death, which implies of course that she had abilities to begin with. That's actually a pretty BIG fos right there, Darthe.

Okay, we're now running into a problem.

Lily's claim is now generally believed, so no lynch for her.

Unless I hear a counter-claim, I'm going to believe David. Unvote David.

We have ~13 hours left. And I don't want "bad things to happen." But I don't want a rushed lynch either...

We're running out of time, folks.

Lost my phone at Universal so I couldn't post or read. Relatively new phone too. Sad.

I broke my phone tonight :sad:

Unvote David Vote Razen

Im not in the habit of lynching claimed cops with no cc. Razen is the other scummiest person I have seen so far.

So you believe his claim? It didn't seem that believable to me, and trying to have a townie somehow verify his claim just because they said they were town strikes me as incredibally scummy

Des = scummer

You've literally NEVER been right about me any single time you've fos'd me, you know that right? That's what I was talking about when I said you were keeping the streak alive. You should learn to try and actually get a read on me, instead of constantly thinking I'm scum.

Des = scummer

You've literally NEVER been right about me any single time you've fos'd me, you know that right? That's what I was talking about when I said you were keeping the streak alive. You should learn to try and actually get a read on me, instead of constantly thinking I'm scum.

Quiet, scum.

I don't want to name my partner because the power role only works when both of us are alive, and the doctor can't protect two players at once.

Wow... that really seems like it's pretty obviously trying to direct the doc... I don't like this post at all

Again, I don't like this post one bit. I don't believe Kathleen did NEAR enough to warrant a viewing, and since she wasn't that active having a town reading on her wouldn't have really helped at all. And then you immediately set it up so that a player who JUST joined the game will have to somehow vet you? And even if Moon is town, her word that she is town wouldn't help support your claim whatsoever. You really think she would come out and say" Actually David, I'm not town, so you must be lying about your cop claim"? Come on man, give us a little more credit than that.

:rolleyes:

Unvote, Vote David.

Yeah, it seems completely out of left field that she would have been viewed.

Not only that, but it seems really unlikely that a mason team would be given a cop role

FoS Darthe.

And you assume that just because they're a mason that they have no other powers? I believe that Lily is a mason, and that apparently EP was her partner, yet he flipped a "Lightning Bolt". Not only that, but Lily mentioned that her abilities had been affected by EP's death, which implies of course that she had abilities to begin with. That's actually a pretty BIG fos right there, Darthe.

Okay, +10 on Kath (now moon) saying she was scum.

It is an odd choice of viewing. But, unless I hear a counter-claim, I'm not going to vote for him.

But, I still don't trust him.

Archived