DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

It seems strange that a dead person would be allowed to talk on a QT but "They are dead, and no new thoughts are allowed in the game." because they are still influencing other members on their QT. Their thoughts are still in the game. See this is why I usually don't allow the dead to keep posting in my games. An experienced voice can sometimes be worth more than the vote/power they had while being alive.

Anyway w/e this is your game BG, run it how you like of course.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know what to think

Lily if EP can talk to you in your QT still can you relay some sort of message from him that we can take as 100% sure as him at least?

Hypothetically: If a player has access to a QT, no thoughts from dead players given after thier death can be conveyed. They are dead, and no new thoughts are allowed in the game. Anything they may have said before death however can be conveyed.

Seeing as this is the first time BG has said this in here (and Lily said he said such earlier), I think this gives Lily's cred a bit of a boost. (Only a bit because it is kind of obvious)

I still think it beyond odd at best. I have an idea. If I am lynched and I flip as mason we can prove her wrong. A death is worth it to get scum.

But, if you don't, we will have lost 3 townies and gotten nowhere closer to finding scum.

Official Vote Count

Lily(6): Darthe, David, Basel, Rand, Andrew, Dice

Razen (1) Lenlo

David (1): John

Despo(1): Wombat

Ironeyes(1): Tress

Andrew(1): Lily

Dice(1): Nyanna

Lenlo(1): Razen

Not Voting (8): Arez, Alanna, Despo, Kathleen, Ironeyes, Nolder, Peace, Tiinker, Turin

With 21 alive and active it takes 11 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

http://www.timeandda...=Deadline&csz=1

• Club Leader

I'm glad some of you have figured out that there are multiple mason teams in the game. That became obvious to me some time ago.

I am telling the truth, and like I said, I think, looking at the reasons given for the votes on me, you'll find scum. I'm thinking Andrew and Lenlo at least. I don't like the speed that the early votes were laid down and want to look at those again.

EP's brilliant play.

Step 1.

Set trap.

Step 2

Tell everyone about the trap.

Step 3.

DOH!

Sorry to necro a post from so long ago, but this one had me laughing out loud. That doesn't happen very often.

• Club Leader

I just looked back at those early votes and somehow I had thought that you had one. I'm sorry. I got confused.

My top three are

David

Andrew

Rand

after reading the votes on me. I had David on my list from his vote for Niel, as well, so he just got bumped to #1.

Unvote Andrew even though I do think he's scummy

Vote David

I still think it beyond odd at best. I have an idea. If I am lynched and I flip as mason we can prove her wrong. A death is worth it to get scum.

But, if you don't, we will have lost 3 townies and gotten nowhere closer to finding scum.

Two townies and you gain my mason buddy as a confirmed as well as Lily of it shows me as mason. Besides, there's a bit of a twist on our role that will greatly help the town if mu buddy or I die.

Two townies and you gain my mason buddy as a confirmed as well as Lily of it shows me as mason. Besides, there's a bit of a twist on our role that will greatly help the town if mu buddy or I die.

@Nolder it was in giant green letters.. Mario, mason with Luigi.

@Nolder it was in giant green letters.. Mario, mason with Luigi.

Having said that, your partner would probably be NK'd soon after, I'm guessing.

Archived