DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I hate you America... Magic Mike 2 on the way

Emperor

Granted I haven't seen it but it looks terrible.

Steven Soderbergh's male stripper drama "Magic Mike" has pulled in an impressive $77 million at the box office after just over a fortnight.

Made for a ridiculously tiny $7 million budget, it comes as no surprise that sequel talk is already gaining steam says Glamour Magazine.

Channing Tatum says yes, a sequel is very much going forward - "Yes, yes and yes! We're working on the concept now. We want to flip the script and make it bigger."

Tatum's producing partner Reid Carolin penned the script for the first one.

I thought Matt McCounghey (or however you spell his name) did a good job. The rest was stupiid acting and a bland sotryline.

It's a shame because I really liked Channing Tatum in The Eagle.

At least they did give the guys something to look at while the girls drooled. :dry:

I'm not interested in watching the first one! I had/have stripper friends so to me its like meh whatever, and if I really wanted to see people naked I could do it for free on my computer. Seriously. LOL

I have no idea why that is written in bold and I can't seem to get it out of bold...weird.

• Community Administrator

I'll give you a clue

What is red and blue and made of metal?

... i'm lost on this one... I'm really trying to come up with a good quip.. But.. I just can't make anything out of that!

infact, if the producers would liek to come to the Blue Ahaj over in the WT, we have a thread called Smexy Men of Hollywood that they can use for casting ideas :happy:

they already got a few in their original line up :laugh:

Archived