DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Things you hate

Tiinker

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it when people are taller than i am. Doesn't happen often, but is annoying when it does.

this happens all the time at school. It's strange at home I am the tallest person around but as soon as I get to school I am below-average

I hate it when people comment on how skinny I am when I'm normal sized

Who says they are the ones who are wrong? Must say I've never payed any attention to that at Skype...

Talking about Skype, when are we going to finish it?

I hate it when people are taller than i am. Doesn't happen often, but is annoying when it does.

I know this.

time only moving in one direction. hate it.

Billy Pilgrim has become unstuck in time...

name the book/movie?

i was about to say the sound of lawnmowers on a quiet sunday but then they started the power washer and i will amend my hatred to include both.

For reals! Why can't they all just put it off forever and wait till their lawns look like jungles like I do!

Finish what? Also you should get a facebook.

I already have Tristana, so there is no reason to get a facebook. And I've already said that to you a few times.

How tall are you?

1 meter 86.

Finish what? Also you should get a facebook.

I already have Tristana, so there is no reason to get a facebook. And I've already said that to you a few times.

How tall are you?

1 meter 86.

I hate you. I'm 1.75 m. Wished I would hit 6 foot for a long time. Stupid genes :dry:

Why can't the US just convert to metric?

because we don't want to. why should we suddenly adopt some arbitrary system? just because everyone else is doing it?

no thanks. they tried to make us do that in grade school. and we all said no. didn't even have to consult one another.

y'all can use what measurements you like but a pints still a pound the world around.

Archived