DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why back in my day...

Turin Turambar

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the old days I always loved the butterscotch discs in yellow transparent wrappers. Those and root beer barrels. They still make both, but thinking of them always takes me back to my childhood.

remember that aunt who always used to try to get you to eat that awful ribbon candy?

i love that stuff now.

In the old days I always loved the butterscotch discs in yellow transparent wrappers. Those and root beer barrels. They still make both, but thinking of them always takes me back to my childhood.

remember that aunt who always used to try to get you to eat that awful ribbon candy?

i love that stuff now.

I never had an aunt like that.

remember when it used to be OK to have an intact tom cat and let it roam around the neighborhood, not just OK, but expected, and he'd come home every 3 days with bits and pieces missing from his last fight and a grin he couldn't wipe off his face?

now i keep my precious little kittehs inside all the time and they've been altered as one does... and though they'll live longer lives than those toms did, or the cats who kept littering and bringing endless streams of kittens into the world like duggars... i don;t think they'll ever enjoy life the way they did back then...

i love that stuff now.

I never had an aunt like that.

all mine were like that... they all had fancy silver bowls lined with doileys and filled with this stuff in various stages of disintegration and decay... sometime around the second year it got edible if the critters didn't get to it...

like how altoids become curiously weak and after dinner minty if you leave them in the car a few months...

Well this thread took an interesting turn lol. From rock paper scissors, to spock and lizards, to pentagrams and satanism. How quaint taint normal Is this all you guys can do? Hence--> Baguette :mellow:

Fixed that for you Despo.

Got it.

Fix'd

After clearly examing your post, I found a discrepancy which I corrected forthwith

Archived