DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It pains me to say this...

Naeann

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Nyn.. I've always been in Eli's dirty thoughts.

Got an appointment tommorow to talk to someone about a shared housing program.. you basically get matched with someone needing help around the house in exchange for a place to live. (like a handicapped person or an elderly person)

That sounds like an awesome idea, Nae. I will keep a spot in my thoughts for you... would you like to be in my dirty thoughts or the clean ones?

Both?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you want to be in his dirty thoughts. >.> Basel's pretty kinky. And as I say this I can't help but picture Basel from the book wearing a french maid outfit, giggling as he serves people drinks in his inn *shudders*

Nyn

I will keep a spot in my thoughts for you... would you like to be in my dirty thoughts or the clean ones?

Both?

*snuggles Nae and tosses her a naughty change of clothes for the dirty thoughts room*

I don't know. I like his dirty thoughts, myself. ;)

*snuggles Lily too* :smile:

Basel was having dirty thoughts. It scares all of us, Rand.

You're just jealous, Chrissy. :tongue:

*ducks a swinging sign*

I don't think you want to be in his dirty thoughts. >.> Basel's pretty kinky. And as I say this I can't help but picture Basel from the book wearing a french maid outfit, giggling as he serves people drinks in his inn *shudders*

Good lord.

Seems the roommate is kicking me out because he's got a friend he wants to move in. Nice of him to give me warning or anything of how much time I had. He finally told me today, after I asked him a WEEK ago that he has someone moving in the first. Said he hopes I dont think hes being mean and it's nothing personal he just can't afford to help me. He then went out to eat not once.. but FIVE times this week! I probably cost him maybe 50 extra in utilities a month. SOOO strapped for cash he could only go out 5 times. Poor Nathan Peters! He said he hoped we could still be friends and its just a business matter. News for you good sir. Friends don't pull stuff like this. I now have to go live in a shelter because you have someone wanting to move in you couldn't tell me about until a week ago and couldn't give me how much time I had until 10 minutes ago. I've been trying to find some place to live and it takes time. Can't do it overnight when I don't have the money to go rent a place and no job.

Thanks everyone. Nice to know what awesome people we have here in Shayol Ghul. :) Looks like something is working out for me as far as a place to stay. Will be moving Monday.

Archived