DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shadows in the night - Darkside DS Match - Ithillian vs Hoofie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackhoof looked around in open-eyed horror as the massive web of blue light formed and grew in intensity over the battleground. This... this couldn't be happening! There was no way she had the strength left for a weave this size!

Frantically Blackhoof channeled air and spirit to form a shield to protect himself, layering air over spirit over air, forgetting the usual fire element he normally added for visual effect. Just as he finished, power races along the lattice-lines of the web and a beam of light shot straight for him. The beam hit the shield in a splash of sparks, and Blackhoof felt his control slip slightly. That was it? That wasn't so- Suddenly another beam shot out of the web and crashed into his shield, and another and another.

More beams crashed into his shield, each one causing him to stumble as he fought his hardest to keep the shield in one piece. The last few beams lanced into his shield, and the last one finally broke through. Searing heat and light filled Blackhoof's vision, and when the light faded he lay motionless on the ground, his robe charred and smoking. Groaning in pain, he got to his knees, and steadily rose to his feet. "You think... you can beat me.... with some fancy light tricks? I.. am... BLACKHOOF! I... am-"

Vote Blackhoof

Turin threw a blast of force at Blackhoof, and he was sent flying backwards. He shakily gained his footing once more but before he could do anything, another vote was thrown at him, causing him to stumble. More votes from every direction came at him, beating him senseless. The final vote was cast and he fell to his knees in agony. "No... no more, please!" Raising his arms, he closed his eyes and cried out "I surrender! Please, I surrender! I will let you shield me, just stop voting me!"

Blackhoof sensed a flow of spirit approaching to shield him, probably from Turin, but just before the axe cut off his connection to the power, a flow of his own severed it in half. Blackhoof'f eyes snapped open and burned with a fiery light. "Blackhoof NEVER surrender!" He roared, voice amplified with the power. Before any of the Asha'man could act, Blackhoof used the last of his strength to open a Gateway above and behind him. Fire burst out of his open palms and he pointed them at the ground, launching him into the air and through the Gateway.

The ground where he had been exploded and multiple lightning bolts smashed into the surrounding area, but it was too late. The Gateway snapped shut and Blackhoof, the Arch-Arsonist of Evil, was gone.

Victory for the Black Tower! Well Done everyone! Great job Ithiillian!

I shall have to conduct an investigation into how this intruder was able to breach our security. Also I will need to have a particular conversation with those that were supposed to be guarding the Palace. There was also a breach of procedure. These issues will be dealt with harshly. But for now we celebrate our victory.

Drinks on Maw!!!

Hoof, Thanks for being a good sport about the ending. Very nice writing also.

Hoof, Thanks for being a good sport about the ending. Very nice writing also.

thanks. :D after all, bad guys never win, do they? half the measure of a bad guy is how epic his death/defeat/exit is, in my books.

• 1 month later...

Archived