DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Invasion thread!

Niniel

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EP, stop pretending that you know what's going on. Who said they could invade? This is getting silly.

Wow. He is fluffy, isn´t he? Can we name him Fluffy? I miss Fluffy.

Hi Tina! You may not call me Fluffy. Why are you here? Did you have an invite?

Why can´t I call you Fluffy, Fluffy? Invitation for an invasion? Ehm?

Let me ask you. Do you sometimes hear voices in your fluffy head?

We weren't invited on your raid to the WT where you didn't get permission? Probably not.

*nods*

Usually invasions only occur when the place being invaded has something of value that the invaders want. With that in mind, I think we are enjoying a nice picnic.

We weren't invited on your raid to the WT where you didn't get permission? Probably not.

Nope. This was back in 2003/04 ish. We didn't do that again.

Also, Blackhoof isn't saying that we want to be invaded, just that we have stuff you want. We don't mind being invaded by other orgs, but you need to sort things out with SG leadership before beginning them.

why would we need invasions to be cleared first? they dont really cause any problems, just ignore the thread lol

Because they can make people angry. If some stranger came into your home and decided to sleep in your bed for the night, would you be happy to ignore them and go sleep on the couch?

Are you The Gatekeeper a Chosen?

Also ... we know that you know. And you know that we know that you know. But if you insist on being obtuse:

Ep.. that means you just attack everyone.

This is the thread to announce the thread announcing the thread.

:smile:

After Eight Mint?

Archived