DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome MorningStar to the BT

Turin Turambar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the BT :biggrin:

Why on earth did you let Turin bag another Noob Thread? You need to be quicker!!

Also ... when you are ready to battle and stuffs, I would be happy to Train you. I'm very good at training. Some of the people I train even survive. A bit of Training is very helpful for understanding how levels work, and Turin can teach you how to sieze Saidin and bend it to your will in the OP Class.

I love having new people here.

And we are currently having a very dangerous adventure. Any help with that is always appreciated.

Why on earth did you let Turin bag another Noob Thread? You need to be quicker!!

Also ... when you are ready to battle and stuffs, I would be happy to Train you. I'm very good at training. Some of the people I train even survive. A bit of Training is very helpful for understanding how levels work, and Turin can teach you how to sieze Saidin and bend it to your will in the OP Class.

I love having new people here.

And we are currently having a very dangerous adventure. Any help with that is always appreciated.

Underlined the most important parts. :baalzamon:

Sounds good, thanks! I believe Turin said the next OP class is next week sometime.

Yes. I think we should be able to get the class started during or after the Invasion picninc at Shayol Ghul. That starts Monday. I encourage all BTers to spam away at the raid. But only in the raid threads. Do NOT go running amok in another SG. It will ruin the fun.

Sounds good, thanks! I believe Turin said the next OP class is next week sometime.

I don't know where this was said but it sounds agreeable.

Yes. I think we should be able to get the class started during or after the Invasion picninc at Shayol Ghul. That starts Monday. I encourage all BTers to spam away at the raid. But only in the raid threads. Do NOT go running amok in another SG. It will ruin the fun.

I've been waiting for this class. I would enjoy a chance to move up from Civilian.

Archived