DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Diablo 3

Arez Al'Loke

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Ah, thats probably why then. i think you need at least 70k flat, not-spike to progress in act 3 as a ranged class,

Or hit up around 900 to all your resists, with 70% DR from armor to even take a few hits.

aka, what melee does.

So they must have nerfed the game or something, becuase Icut through inferno act 1 like a hot knife through butter. There I am, all 5 stacks of NV killing an elite pack for my loots....and the server crashes. Seriously, I hate Blizzard.

lol, sometimes that happens, really weak packs of elites. I've had that happen in Act 2 before. Sliding through it like it was act 1 (That I can solo without dieing fairly easilly).

Server crash, go back in, and then get raped, repeatidly. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I hear you emp.

PvP is about the only thing i'm looking forward to in the game improving.

There really isn't much they can do to improve it. They really can't up the drop rate anymore. To do so, would really flood and make the auctionhouse a pointless feature. It would be nice, if they would at least put a set of standard stats on class specific items. Example being, Monk Claws. Always should have the stat DEX with a random 'roll' on said stat. Other stats.. Like STR or VIT should either, not be on them, or have a lower chance to roll on said weapon types.

Same would go for Barb Weapons should always have STR, DH bows - Dex, ect.

BUt yea, otherthan that.. class balancing before PvP Patch? I dunno, don't think that wil makethe game any more playable.

I'm at that pointt in D3, that only way to progress, is to either pay $5000, or farm 5 billion gold....

Diablo clonesO_O how is it a clone when the original developers are making it xD? If anyhing d3 is a ripoff ;)

Hellgate london isn't even close to being the same game as diablo -_-

Sure they are.

And hellgate london was very much the same game as diablo.

I know, I played it. It was all random dungeons, same campeign style gameplay, all for the purpose of getting better and better loot. Even had similar classes like diablo 2. It was also by the same people that made torchilght. After that company went bellyup, they went back to the more tradtional dungeon crawler type game, only with cuter graphics. :tongue:

Nah, I'll stick with d3, even though i've basically quit it.

Wasn't hellgate london a FPS?

Kinda.

but it was still employing standard RPG methods of determing damage, specially in diablo terms.

It was litterally a diablo clone, with FPS feature tagged on.

• 3 weeks later...

I spent 1.1m gold today upgrading various slots so I don't get insta killed in Act 2 on Inferno. Now I just die in 2 hits. Yay?

I've probably got $20M invested in gear, tried a few different abilities/runes combos, and act2 is still really tough. Being a wizard, I pretty much have to quest in a party anyway, but even farming in act 2 is crazy

Archived