DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Ghoulies] Most Likely to Post Naked

Christine

*Gracefully gliding onto the stage is a woman clad in a dress made of Streith that is almost translucent. She smiles at the audience, surrounding her in naught but their small clothes. After all, this is the Naked Award. It should be greeted with applaud from nearly nude people!*

Welcome, welcome my darlings, to the award for Most Likely to Post Naked.

Now, I know that a number of us must peruse our lovely forums while keeping our eyes near to closed, for fear that we might stumble across Ed and his girlfriend Rosey, or that there might be a random Verbal humping Angie pictures, but all in all, most of the clothes are kept on!

It takes a special few to actually prance about Naked.

And, all of you have come to agree upon which special person it is that most likely does it the most.

Did you guess it right?

I'm sure you think you did.

*smiles again at the audience to reveal a huge naked drawing*

Thank god we don't have to look at a naked Ed or Verbal......

CONGRATS NAKED FROGGY!

Naked.gif

I streaked thru the white towers too when I was raised to accepted and then again when i was fully raised. I also bonded both of my warders completely naked... they were naked too. :P

I streak everywhere I post because of my display name and avatar >:)

*Is honored by her marvelous reward*

And yeah, the stich siggy keeps making me sad and it's popping up all over the place :(

It's actually extra special cause it looks like four people went into making it... did it really take that many just to make Stitch cry?

Archived