DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's Spring!

kukasö

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very close to Dinkytown. I haven't seen the Peace Garden, but I will definitely go looking for it the next time I explore the Cities a little bit more.

It is VERY windy today - I had an adventure walking over the river this morning. And yay for warm weather!

My brother built or renovated a lot of the apartments around UoM. Sydney Hall is named after my niece and he also built Dinkeydome. 412 Lofts are his too. I wish I had his money!

LOL...Yay for warmer weather! it's about 60* F here now and the sun is shining. I think I will eat lunch outside!

Not according to the weather forecast for the next week *grumbles* No fair!!! How is it nicer up north??? Don't you guys get a "lake effect" form the 10,000 lakes? :P

Not that I know of. Maybe they do in Duluth, but not here.

I am very close to Dinkytown. I haven't seen the Peace Garden, but I will definitely go looking for it the next time I explore the Cities a little bit more.

It is VERY windy today - I had an adventure walking over the river this morning. And yay for warm weather!

My brother built or renovated a lot of the apartments around UoM. Sydney Hall is named after my niece and he also built Dinkeydome. 412 Lofts are his too. I wish I had his money!

LOL...Yay for warmer weather! it's about 60* F here now and the sun is shining. I think I will eat lunch outside!

I'm just getting ready to leave work and walk to class, so hopefully its nice up here too! And that's really neat about the UofM stuff that your brother did - I didn't know all the story behind the names and stuff, so that's really neat!

I want to go see the Peace Garden this spring when everything is in bloom. I haven't been up to see it since the dedication. I bet it's gotten even prettier!

Happy Spring to me...hubby and I just bought a house! I can't wait to get in there and plant some veggies!

Does anyone plant a garden in the spring? What do you like to plant?

Archived