DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lenlo is definitely a dude Hoof :P

Good job Mynd you were actually right about one. Or maybe you were willing to sacrifice a fellow scum so I'd get off you back about the all of the townies you've pushed lynches for. I find the second more likely

No idea. Honestly if I was scum I would go after you or Meesh since you two did a large amount of leading the lynch of Des. After that I would look at who else has been a big threat and has been leading or attempting to lead lynchs on fellow scum. Depending on who they kill tonight could point towards who is scum if they decide to kill people who were voting for them or trying to lead lynchs on them.

They would most likely stay away from me, Hoof and Player since we are all masons and killing one of us would just confirm the other two.

Lenlo, wouldn't you agree that killing a mason would actually be wiser since we've all but assumed you three are telling the truth? No one is going to lynch one of you when there are still other suspects about. Killing off myself (unconfirmed town) or Meesh (solo-win player) would only eliminate alternative lynch targets.

They would be foolish not to NK one of you three.

I'm curious why you are now stating it as fact that I'm solo-win. I didn't think your reasoning was very solid in the first place, although I can understand a little of why you think it's possible, but I really don't get what I have done to make you so certain I'm not town that you're actually going to take it for granted.

I can understand that Mynd. But there is also the possibility that I am sure has atleast crossed someones mind. We could be scum, though at this point the real masons would have come forward. I agree though your right. Killing us could be rather safe since we probably wont be lynched since we are pretty much confirmed townies.

If you think about it, all three of you are either lying or telling the truth. If all three of you were mafia, then with Despo and Smiley, that would be five mafia players in a 23 player game, with at least two other solo-win players (Maw and Meesh 2.0). That's 7/23 non-townies - any more would be pushing the envelope for a balanced game.

If the "masons" are lying, it would make the Three Stooges look like Mensa Scholars to do this when all you had to do was keep quiet. Lenlo had no reason to reveal other than to avoid a possible NK. I doubt that would have occurred if he were scum. Logic dictates that the three of you are indeed masons or incredibly simple minded.

The remaining scum are among Aiel Heart, Graendal's Favourite, Turin Lumbar, and Christine. Sakaea, Songs of Ice and Fire, and Wwwombat all voted Smiley early enough in his lynch that strongly indicate they are town.

In regards to Meesh, since she's pressing me on this now, I had viewed her with the now stolen Finder ability. I got a viewing of Solo-Win but I didn't want everyone to jump the gun on lynching her right away because doing so would have handed the game over to the mafia. As my overtly strong hints have been pointing to, a solo-win player is just as much a threat to the mafia as the town. Meesh cannot win if the mafia win first. Therefore, it is in her best interest to help us pop off a couple more scum before turning on us. The mafia would want her gone immediately because she would be a threat to their win condition.

I hope the one who stole the finder thing from me uses it wisely. Same with the Vig app. I would be surprised if the mafia NK me or anyone other than the masons because no one is gonna push for their lynch.

Still, we could be dealing with Stooges.

I can't turn on anyone--let's say you're right and I'm solo-win; I'm only one person, therefore I can't control a voting majority, and do you think there would be two solo wins who have the same ability to kill and anything else Maw might have been able to do? I wouldn't be a threat to town even if you were telling the truth.

Im not sure if I should feel insulted for the Stooges reference or pleased because I know im not actually that simple minded. Still the Stooges amused me as a child.

Hmmm.....only the mafia would be offended at me referring to the mafia as Stooges. Not sure why you would take offense.

I can't turn on anyone--let's say you're right and I'm solo-win; I'm only one person, therefore I can't control a voting majority, and do you think there would be two solo wins who have the same ability to kill and anything else Maw might have been able to do? I wouldn't be a threat to town even if you were telling the truth.

Solo-wins by definition do not win with the town or mafia. They win......wait for it.......SOLO. Therefore, whether you have a night kill or a feather to tickle my feet with, it doesn't matter. Right now, the only way you can win is if the mafia don't win before you. This is my argument for why the town shouldn't lynch you. You are less of a threat to us than the scum....for now.

Player and Lenlo sat together, discussing plans. They had finally found another Bad Guy; things were finally looking up. With a bit of luck, the nightmare would be over in a couple of days, and then they could return home to some peace and comfort. But until then, they had to figure out how to deal with the remaining Bad Guys.

Player perked up suddenly, "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"I thought I heard something...It sounded like a footstep."

Lenlo shook his head, "Well I didn't hear anything. You're probably just imagining it. Who wouldn't be a bit paranoid after these past days?"

Player relaxed, "You're probably right. I have been on edge lately. Not to mention how tired I am." He yawned. "I should probably get some sleep."

Footsteps sounded behind them. This time they both heard it and spun around, only to see two glinting pieces of metal.

Player, Good Mason Guy, has been killed.

Lenlo, Good Mason Guy, has been killed.

It is now Day.

Feruchemic storage deadline is 5:00 PM Friday. (GMT-6)

Day deadline is 5:00 PM Monday. (GMT-6)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Archived