DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ithi 2.0 for being so inactive when she was Paet. I am very suspicious of you. you didn't tell me you were back. :biggrin:

Who I am becoming more suspicious of is Tina. Dropping that hammer so quick was odd.

Almost everyone said that they were going to vote Rhea or Player yesterday. When Rhea turned out to be town almost everyone turned to Player. He had nothing new to add either. So I hammered. If I hadn´t, AH would have. It sucks that both Rhea and Player were town though.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ithi for stealing my line and booing me back.

My belief in Tayla and Nyn is starting to lessen.... though there could be 7 vanillas plus me and Des

The only way Talya is mafia is if Mafia have been given fake claims. I'm thinking that Cop+Doc might be only Town roles.

I Agree that this is becoming more and more likely.

Fair enough Tina. I'm stealing BG's line cause he got me killed again.

Oops, colour fail.

And there goes perhaps the quickest hammer I've ever seen. Not sure that it wouldn't have been better to consider other options and generate some discussion before lynching as a foregone conclusion. The manner of the lynching leaves little to be drawn in terms of information. Actually, none of our lynches have been very useful so far, considering Rhea kinda dug her own grave. Regardless, Tomorrow will be interesting. I look forward to it.

Actually I think there is potentially quite a bit of information, sometimes that may take a few days to come through, but it will be there.

As for player being town...I did think he would be mafia after Rhea was town. It does make me question Nyn, it was great playing if she is Mafia. But maybe all 5 of us are town, but I have nagging doubts.

i'm hoping to have a read of the thread over the weekend. If I can keep my daughter off the comp!

And I agree with Tina, Player was on everyone's cards to be voted today and I think if anyone had come in and not wanted to then they would have looked extremely suspicious. In fact, it maybe that most of the Mafia are on his lynch...So I'm not suspicious of her for Hammering. Maybe other things, but then I have to read through again first, before I can decide that..lol

Oops, colour fail.

And there goes perhaps the quickest hammer I've ever seen. Not sure that it wouldn't have been better to consider other options and generate some discussion before lynching as a foregone conclusion. The manner of the lynching leaves little to be drawn in terms of information. Actually, none of our lynches have been very useful so far, considering Rhea kinda dug her own grave. Regardless, Tomorrow will be interesting. I look forward to it.

i'm hoping to have a read of the thread over the weekend. If I can keep my daughter off the comp!

And I agree with Tina, Player was on everyone's cards to be voted today and I think if anyone had come in and not wanted to then they would have looked extremely suspicious. In fact, it maybe that most of the Mafia are on his lynch...So I'm not suspicious of her for Hammering. Maybe other things, but then I have to read through again first, before I can decide that..lol

A re-read would be good. Thread is really long though.

Which is why it's hard to learn much from his lynch train. Everyone voted as a foregone conclusion. Of the little discussion that did occur, not much was even about Player. Tomorrow's voting will have to look back at posts from Day 1/2.

I have never been in a game where Mafia were given fake claims. How many of those have you been in, because I find this suggestion really odd!

I haven't either but apparently it happens. I assume they're not as common though, so I'm inclined to believe you.

Wasn't in either, and until it was mentioned in this game I had never heard of it. To be honest it's not something I would ever put in a game!

Lol, yeah, I remember when I was mafia in your LotR game, and I was scrambling to try to come up with a fake claim. =p

I think if I were a Mod, it would be funner to see the Mafia team scramble to make up their fake claims. I will always remember Kae's starwars game and Kate's fake Wicket claim. That was just the funniest ever.

Welcome back, Ithi-sis :biggrin: That game was so much fun to mod! I was just dying, watching Kate fake-claim Wicket, and Nolder convincing you guys that Vader was a good guy in the end. Totally epic.

*goes to sleep*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Talya for not making things easy.

apparently you don't like making it easy on the MOD either by the Heroes/Villains game. :myrddraal:

Ahhhhh..... My first game...... That was a really chaotic game to be completely new in :P

I am back in the game. Have you missed me?

@Des - you allowed my former self to die. I've never liked you. Not never.

I do hope you haven't been too busy - I really don't like reading lots of stuff all at once.

it seems you were only mostly dead

apparently you don't like making it easy on the MOD either by the Heroes/Villains game. :myrddraal:

Ahhhhh..... My first game...... That was a really chaotic game to be completely new in :P

Ooops...sorry AH, I thought you had been in more. And yes Turin, I did make it hard on the Mod...serves me right, haha!

Welcome back to the game Ithi..

I would loved to have seen Nolder convince people that Vader was a good guy...did it work ;)

It totally did. I was piggybacking the game and saw him Fake Claim Vader ( he was really grand Moff Tarkin) and then say that because he kills the Emperor at the end he was really a good guy. Honestly I was just cracking up most of the time, but that's Nolder, he couldn't play straight if you gave him a ruler.

Ooops...sorry AH, I thought you had been in more. And yes Turin, I did make it hard on the Mod...serves me right, haha!

Hahahahaah it's ok I'd say I kept my head above water alright and it made me learn really quickly :P

Archived