DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO darkness as it is not yet sunrise in my part of the world.

Des, we did get some information out of this D1 mess but we could have had more from a Rhea lynch. Like I said there were a few people that had voted her during the day and were questioning her affiliation. even though her train built late as a last ditch attempt to avoid a random it was still the better option than allowing the random death that could have cost town a power role. You had the ability to stop that and CHOSE NOT TO. This is very suspicious to me. That your mason partner just happened to miss the deadline also is suspicious to me. your choices are every bit as questionable as any of the people that stated they would not vote NO LYNCH.

Heart, I do not think you and Des are in very much danger tonight for reasons that everyone probably knows so I will not state at this time.

Nyn, I agree that the "unnamed townsfolk" that bear the most watching are Player and Rhea. Player as the unneeded extra vetter for Talya, and Rhea for what was basically a "we too" that felt like hiding in the crowd. The flip remark didn't help me either.

Meanie :tongue:

Right now I'm finding it REALLY hard to believe Rhea and Player. Though Rhea is my number one suspect.

First of all player. I don't really get why he revealed. I already explained why I did. Whether it was a smart move or not, who knows. But there was a reason. Rhea was being voted against so it counts as a legitimate reason to reveal. Player's was redundant. There was already someone vouching for Talya so she wasn't being thrown to the dogs. Having second person confirm it doesn't really add anything. It really does feel from my part that he's trying to attach himself to us.

I also don't really like his recent posts where he casts suspicion at people without really giving any reason, as if he's some credible source now.

Why?

4 hours after he suddenly adds CTM and wombat to the list as well. This time he actually says he's not sure why lol

Something just don't sit well with me in regards to him. Totally keeping an eye on him.

As far as Rhea goes.

This leads me to believe that she's lying her ass off. So I agree with Turin and Talya for feeling that this comment is off. If she was actually what she claims, she wouldn't have asked this. She also wouldn't have named herself vanilla town in her initial reveal. Talya, on the other hand, was very specific in her reveal (which is why I believe her). So yeah, I'm pretty sure I know where my vote is going on day 2.

I'm also wondering if player is making a point of putting Rhea in his top two suspect list to avoid any sort of association between them. First he points at her and John. Two people so it won't be that obvious. And then he adds more names to his suspect list saying he doesn't know why... smells like a bit of a cover up.

Nyn

Good post, pretty much on same page. Although, I think if you were scum and Tayla was town, it would be pretty slick of you to be the first person to vet her based on the role.

That being said, Sol is Miracle Max and is claiming doctor... Clearly flavor is influencing roles if true. It might be good to get more character reveals, i'd suggest Wesley claims townperson of Florin... Then we lynch from the townsperson of florin pool first. Also, I'm thinking that since character reveals are allowed, scum was told townsperson of Florin is a viable fake claim. Either way, I'm sure all scum will claim that now, so we might as well exclusively lynch from this pool

Well I don't trust, CTM, Ape, and Wombat

Rhea to a lesser extent.

Don't ask me why cos I'm not really sure. I just felt like sharing that

Likewise

So... you CTM doesn't trust CTM? Noted.

I don't trust player, Nyn has done a better job explaining it but I felt the same way when he needlessly attached himself to Tayla and her

Players can still post at night Smiley.

Btw, just in case it needs to be mentioned, Sol if you are the healer it might be a good idea to self-protect tonight.

Stop directing the Doc - your claim is reasonable and makes me think you're town, but then you go and say things like this. Reminds me of the mod-confirmed innocent Lily --- most suspicious player in the game!! hehe

(I'm referring to a recent game on JN)

Hey! Just got back from uni so I'll comment on some stuff.

Leelou said in the first post that every death will be followed by a coronary report.

LOL, coronary.... :tongue:

Meanie :tongue:

Right now I'm finding it REALLY hard to believe Rhea and Player. Though Rhea is my number one suspect.

First of all player. I don't really get why he revealed. I already explained why I did. Whether it was a smart move or not, who knows. But there was a reason. Rhea was being voted against so it counts as a legitimate reason to reveal. Player's was redundant. There was already someone vouching for Talya so she wasn't being thrown to the dogs. Having second person confirm it doesn't really add anything. It really does feel from my part that he's trying to attach himself to us.

I also don't really like his recent posts where he casts suspicion at people without really giving any reason, as if he's some credible source now.

Rhea I don't believe you. Also I dont trust Ape...

Why?

Well I don't trust, CTM, Ape, and Wombat

Rhea to a lesser extent.

Don't ask me why cos I'm not really sure. I just felt like sharing that

4 hours after he suddenly adds CTM and wombat to the list as well. This time he actually says he's not sure why lol

Something just don't sit well with me in regards to him. Totally keeping an eye on him.

As far as Rhea goes.

Not so bad, and yet a fourth townsfolk of Florin vanilla... rhea, are you claiming townsfolk of Florin as well?

Aren't all the townsfolk from Florin?

This leads me to believe that she's lying her ass off. So I agree with Turin and Talya for feeling that this comment is off. If she was actually what she claims, she wouldn't have asked this. She also wouldn't have named herself vanilla town in her initial reveal. Talya, on the other hand, was very specific in her reveal (which is why I believe her). So yeah, I'm pretty sure I know where my vote is going on day 2.

I'm also wondering if player is making a point of putting Rhea in his top two suspect list to avoid any sort of association between them. First he points at her and John. Two people so it won't be that obvious. And then he adds more names to his suspect list saying he doesn't know why... smells like a bit of a cover up.

Nyn

Vewy good post.

The bold is usually called distancing in mafia lingo, totally agree.

It makes me laugh that he lists me and Rhea, when Rhea was one of my first FOS's of the game.

Rhea, Player and Song are pretty high on my list.

Players can still post at night Smiley.

Btw, just in case it needs to be mentioned, Sol if you are the healer it might be a good idea to self-protect tonight.

Stop directing the Doc - your claim is reasonable and makes me think you're town, but then you go and say things like this. Reminds me of the mod-confirmed innocent Lily --- most suspicious player in the game!! hehe

(I'm referring to a recent game on JN)

the doc is outed and seemingly full of noob, he's directing to self protect..

teehee

Just on the color thing, Sparkly...you and Despo are dead townies?

As good as dead at this point :P we've basically staked ourselves out to die. But who knows, maybe the mafia won't kill us now because they want to get rid of the "more important" people first

Haha.. weally mellowdwamatic.

I can't tell if you and Desp are purposely over-selling the calamity of being out in the open because your lying, or if you honestly don't understand that both of you being in the open will likely discourage scum from shooting either of you until well after the cop is out in the open and vets you both. Both of you revealing more than likely buys you time, unless the scum team isn't very logical.

I was the first vote on Rhea *rolls eyes* That's why it didn't matter because I was already voting on the person who everyone was trying to get lynched, whom I think is Ms Scummy. And I would never go for a no lynch on Day 1. Not even to get a majority. I have had this stance since the very first game I played when Lily suggested this tactic.

I wealize that... you awe still on my list for othew weasons, explained eawliew in thwead.

Ok one more post before I do some homework and then head off for a full day of classes

Being dramatic is a way to stay sane in these nutty games. Especially this one--it has my head spinning :P kinda fun to be whacky.

So no role attached to that name?

And has Turin officially claimed the Ancient Booer yet?

Dead Townie Dead Mafia Alive Claimed Role Alive No Claimed Role

1. A. Heart--Fezzik--town--Mason--breaths are numbered

2. Smiley

3. Song

4. Ithi--nameless townsperson--town--vanilla--random killed D1

5. Turin

6. Des-Des--Inigo Montoya--town--Mason--breaths are numbered

7. Rhea--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

8. meesh

9. Paet

10. BG

11. Matt McsCTM

12. Locke

13. Player

14. Talya--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

15. Nyn--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

16. Kae

17. John McApe--claims Impressive Clergyman--town--?

18. wombat

19. Solimind--Claims Miracle Max--town--doc

20. Tina

21. Verbal

Ok one more post before I do some homework and then head off for a full day of classes

Being dramatic is a way to stay sane in these nutty games. Especially this one--it has my head spinning :P kinda fun to be whacky.

So no role attached to that name?

And has Turin officially claimed the Ancient Booer yet?

Dead Townie Dead Mafia Alive Claimed Role Alive No Claimed Role

1. A. Heart--Fezzik--town--Mason--breaths are numbered

2. Smiley

3. Song

4. Ithi--nameless townsperson--town--vanilla--random killed D1

5. Turin

6. Des-Des--Inigo Montoya--town--Mason--breaths are numbered

7. Rhea--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

8. meesh

9. Paet

10. BG

11. Matt McsCTM

12. Locke

13. Player

14. Talya--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

15. Nyn--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

16. Kae

17. John McApe--claims Impressive Clergyman--town--?

18. wombat

19. Solimind--Claims Miracle Max--town--doc

20. Tina

21. Verbal

Holy cwap. Its been said like a lot now... I am the Clergyman, I am roleless which is why I volunteered to be lynched in lieu of letting it go random.

I don't understand why you are doing the lists if you can't keep up with the details, and you insist on the list having people marked dead when they are not. Its misinforming spam, as far as I'm concerned.

I do the lists because it helps me think straight. I'm just doing a million things the last few days. Sorry I can refrain from posting them if you like

Just do them cowwectly.

Agreed. 3-4 lists with mistakes or whatnot is kinda annoying.

Triple check it before you post it, so its accurate and I think everyone will be happier.

Heart...you might try keepimg your list on a word doc and not post ot so much in the game thread.

People...I am posting from work on my phone. I only have a couple min. I am watching you though. Beware.

Heart...you might try keepimg your list on a word doc and not post ot so much in the game thread.

People...I am posting from work on my phone. I only have a couple min. I am watching you though. Beware.

You're actually watching me from your phone? Well... um... I guess I should put on some pants then.

Archived