DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

i'd strongly prefer to lynch rhea, but will switch to NL in about 20 min to avoid random

I probably won't. I find that random lynches are overly feared these days. Statistically speaking, random lynching is just as good as any other method of lynching.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd strongly prefer to lynch rhea, but will switch to NL in about 20 min to avoid random

I probably won't. I find that random lynches are overly feared these days. Statistically speaking, random lynching is just as good as any other method of lynching.

48% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Sorry for missing like all of Day 1 folks. I was actually back yesterday as I said and had a whole 8 paragraph essay written out until it came to be that my internet wasn't working. Most of it isn't relevant anymore.

UnVote. Vote Rhea. Don't really have much of a read on her right now, but she's the only shot for majority, and I would much prefer that to random. If I had my choice of a lynch though, I'd go for CTM or Sakaea. CTM because of MCS's posts before he left (in which he didn't say anything of value and then made 2 bologna cases) and then some other small stuff that I'd have to re-read first. Sakaea because her reasoning on voting Des way back when, as Rhea pointed out, was rather ridiculous.

Also, on that bit about Talya rolefishing. Yeah I thought it kinda scummy in the way she asked the question, but honestly, when I read Des's roleclaim post, I assumed he was claiming a power role. It didn't even occur to me that he was referring to his mason role as useful until Talya asked the question.

Vote Count

Rhea (11): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player, Locke, Turin

No Lynch (5): Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Solimind (2): Smiley, <3

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ithi

15 minutes to deadline

Rhea I don't believe you. Also I dont trust Ape...

unvote

Vote Rhea

Hahaha... I was the fiwst pewson to FOS Whea in the game.

Roleless claims: Talya, Nyn, Player, Rhea, effectively Desp and AH. John said so too, yes?

I miss someone? Cause I don't believe it all.

desp and AH are millers, so far we have 5 roleless claims

Masons, not millers.

Also, am I allowed to answer his question or is it still scummy to restate something I'm already on the record for saying?

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Rhea (11): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player, Locke, Turin

No Lynch (5): Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Solimind (2): Smiley, <3

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Ithi

Scene coming shortly.

A stable boy was rushed to Prince Humperdinck. The boy was carrying a piece of fabric. Stuttering, the boy handed the fabric over to the Prince stating that it was found on Princess Buttercup's horse and that she did not return. Enraged, Humperdinck gathered a rescue party and you all journeyed to the scene of the capture. Humperdinck noted that she was taken alive aboard a ship. A few hours later a ship big enough to transport the party and the horses was found.

Aboard the ship, the rescue party started to bicker because they knew some among them were responsible for Buttercup's capture. It was already a long day and no one could decide who was guilty. It looked as though no blood would be shed this evening.

Ithi was walking away from the group when she slipped and fell into the eel infested waters. The eels started to shriek and that was the last we saw of her. Her belongings were on the ship in her saddle bags. Wondering if she could have been responsible, you search her items.

Ithi, one of the townsfolk of Florin (vanilla townie), is dead. It is now night, you have 36 hours to turn in night actions. Night deadline is Thursday 9 AM EST.

**Please try to have them in sooner. Thanks!**

Dead Townie Dead Mafia Alive Claimed Role Alive No Claimed Role

1. A. Heart--Fezzik--town--Mason

2. Smiley

3. Song

4. Ithi--nameless townsperson--town--vanilla--random killed D1

5. Turin

6. Des-Des--Inigo Montoya--town--Mason

7. Rhea--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

8. meesh

9. Paet

10. BG