DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Dicetosser to the BT

Leelou

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no im not just some random tosser cindy! I am MIschief Incarnate!!

(lol couldnt resist that was something i tagged myself with the other day to DL)

and i really like the idea of being THE dicetosser tal! thanks!

steals 2 dozen brownies mmmm just as wellt hey are self replicating..i think im gonna get fatter here...

so to biz!

Im dicetosser and ive been kicking around DM since early 05. Mostly at the Band which is how Talya knows me so well but also the Wolfkin so shoutouts to leelou.. and occasionally the ogier...(in case sam shows up..yes sam i know i need to be there more...why dont you try and drag me there??"D)

Im 36 have 2 daughters and live in oz so most of the time you wont see me here live so to speak

Turin If the lightsiders are violent then i guess i know where i will end up! tho i note i havent seen my test results but suspect what they are.

So anyhting i left out? Thanks for the welcome it looks like for once im in an active org as you guys all did this real quick!

Im looking forward to some fun rtandomness with all of you

you are in an extremely active, and completely random org, and you will find others hanging around here 24/7. we have other aussies among us, as well as many insomniacs. so whenever you have a moment of sanity that needs undoing, you should find someone here to drive you crazy.

i've seen your test results, and i've an inkling where you'll end up. and don't worry about the lack of violence - there are plenty of opportunities for mayhem everywhere. :baalzamon:

check the place out while the admins are unlocking the gates for you. and if you have any questions, post them anywhere. someone's always lurking.

and check out the 100,000 post thread if you get a chance - sometimes serves as a chat room, and sometimes just spam central. good place for random mayhem and mischief incarnate. :myrddraal:

ooofff gets hit by talya

"hey hun! yeah ive been missing u at the band. Would u belive riva stuck his head in made one post to pay out on me and left again?? lol as for surf..im suffering from withdrawals but plan to fix it on the w/e!"

Turin for a tainty place this joint ain half bad so far!

Archived