DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light vs Shadow] The battle for Ithillian

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shrugs* I'm not making an argument either way. If my opinion were to be expressed, it would be that differences in taintedness would be applicable more on an individual basis than group.

I was just curious since you made the comment that it could be argued either way.

^^^ What Turin said. We still get a regular heaping dosage of the Taint, we're just much more able to function on a day to day basis with it because of the Great Lord's protection. Being able to function more easily = being able to execute our dastardly plans against the lighties more easily :myrddraal:

So I have the choice of being more Tainted and crazy - or being evil?

Evil seems a conscious choice, whereas Tainted and crazy would be something out of my control. I had been thinking that the Light Faction were a little sugar coated but it seems that you can still do bad things, and then just blame it all on the Taint. :wink:

:totallackofresponsibilty:

i think you're all underestimating the cumulative damage of the taint, as well as placing the BT shadow in a book bound context when it does not exist there.

if it did, there would be no taint at all here, but there always will be.

you're also failing to factor in the effects of the true power, and the direct touch of the great lord on the mind.

*shivers in tainted, twisted, evil delight*

that said, one should go where one feels most at home.

But I like him all dark and shadowy :p

*laughs* Tis true, but it would be so much torture fun for him!

LOL are you sure you are not from the shadow? :tongue:

I am not all good you know, I do have a dark side *winks*

I was surprised to find you were of the light m'dear. I think maybe you just need the shadow coaxed out of you a lil. myrddraal.gif

*laughs* I'm light through and through my dear, but people are not all good or all bad. We wouldn't be human then.

I chose the light because I know I am good. I had no interest in "being evil" I have SG for that if I want. I knew more people in the Shadow, my bonded in the WT is a shadowite, albeit an absent one >.>, but I knew that that's not where I wanted to go and I knew I could still see and speak to me evil friends without going somewhere I knew wasn't me. *shrugs*

Archived