DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light vs Shadow] The battle for Ithillian

Ithillian Turambar

So - I have been visiting here for a little while. I may join one day ... Depending on certain circumstances being fulfilled. While some may say that it is obvious that I am more suited to the Shadow - I am a member of the WT and so also drawn to the light.

So, here we are in the week of Light versus Shadow week. It's the perfect opportunity for me to find out more about your factions. So - dish the dirt people.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*glomps Ithi*

Pick whatever faction you want, if you pick light I'll still end up turning you to the shadow :myrddraal:

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy ;-) Maybe I would end up turning you to the Light.

*Channels your Coat into pretty pastel shades*

Hiya Leelou,

I will pass on the Brownies for now thanks. So - what are the Factions and how do they work and all that?

Also if a certain person thinks I am EVER going to call him Master he is seriously misguided and probably doesn't even need tainty brownies anymore.

*eats some delicious tainted brownies*

Mmmmff Thank you Leelou mmfff crunch crunch these are tasty!

And thank you for the snazzy new coat colors Ithi! As a rockstar I always gotta keep my appearance nice and flashy :biggrin:

No one puts baby in the corner, and no one turns me to the light! :darkone:

I'll post serious light vs. shadow discussion in a bit, gotta make this thread first

Ok, so there is the Light Faction and the Shadow Faction.

The Light Faction is led by Logain - Locke and the Storm Leaders - Lessa and Talya. They have James Earl Jones in their pocket and are for everything good. When leveling they get a 2 level bonus for their primary element.

The Shadow Faction is led by the M'Hael - Tina (GGM & my Near-Sister) and the Storm Leaders - Maw & Turin. The have an Amusement Park, a bar and are for doing the work of the DO. They have access to the True Power as a bonus.

Ithi had a "Hot Thread" last month, Talmanes.

Ithi, do you have any specific questions? btw, you don't need points to join, but you do get points for joining.

Also, The Shadow is the more awesome faction. As mentioned earlier, we have an amusement park, a rocking bar, and ME*arches eyebrow and slightly tweaks compulsion strings* :biggrin:

I already have some points ... Not enough to join as yet. Besides - certain criteria need to be fulfilled first >.>

:mad:

:laugh:

I got points for somehow beating Tal in my practise match too. I will have a think about questions.

*skillfully unpicks the ghostly compulsion weaves - despite not being able to see them*

:talented:

You are not yet on our points board. Shall I add you?

Also, the Shadow is all about being the most awesome. We have our own bar, our own theme park, fun activities, and infinite slaves to do our bidding. After all, is being evil not the most fun path?

Archived