DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is the HOTTEST MALE WOT Character?

francy

Guest PiotrekS

Leesten very carefully, I shall say zees only wernce..

Well, it's the sort of exchange that frequently takes place between the cafe owner (René Artois) and any one of several servant girls with whom he is having affairs under the nose of his wife (who does not realise what's going on even when she encounters them in passionate embrace). The show is set during WW2 and the cafe is involved with the French Resistance who are trying to smuggle Allied soldiers out of France with the reluctant assistance of René. Also features a classic painting called The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies, whch the local occupying Germans are trying to keep to sell for a small fortune after the war.

If you're in the least bit interested after that, follow the link in my previous post..

Allo Allo is hilarous!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's the sort of exchange that frequently takes place between the cafe owner (René Artois) and any one of several servant girls with whom he is having affairs under the nose of his wife (who does not realise what's going on even when she encounters them in passionate embrace). The show is set during WW2 and the cafe is involved with the French Resistance who are trying to smuggle Allied soldiers out of France with the reluctant assistance of René. Also features a classic painting called The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies, whch the local occupying Germans are trying to keep to sell for a small fortune after the war.

If you're in the least bit interested after that, follow the link in my previous post..

Lol I watched that show when I was younger... around 13 or so. Was such a fun show lol. I love the Nazis in that show lol, they always made me laugh. Now that got me thinking on Faulty Towers, I watched that around the same period. <3

Charlz Guybon I can dig... but his name is Guybon, he gotta be gay. He is a boon to the guys lol. Oh this reminds me of some dude that was gonna be gay in ToM?? I just started reading ToM (for the first time, yay!) so it´s gonna be fun to see if I can figure it out =).

Lol! No no Rand don't need to be a girl, but the image in my head of Logain pulling on a long red braid with Rand (or whatever her name is) glowering at him.... Rarr!

Her name would be Randi, she would be taller than Logain and that's why he would have to pull on her braid- to get some attention: "Owww, Logain, my little lamb..." ("Randi, my fiery shepherdess...")

Have you been watching Allo Allo by any chance.....??

"Ooooohhh René my little cabbage!!"

"Oooooohh Yvette my leurve!"

Elayne: Rand, what are you doing with your arms around that Aiel girl?

Rand: You stupid woman. Can you not see that I am merely teaching her self defence?

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with the Mat of the later books, like around the time the Band and Olver come around. <3

Smart, and sweet, and caring, and funny, and responsible, and is pretty good looking and loyal and a bit of a bad boy in a way.... *Heart is swelling*

Allo Allo is hilarous!

I grew up with that show too. It used to be on channel 9 (Australia), and I watched it with my Da.

I know I'm being anal but it was Michelle who used to say that listen line when she was giving Rene instructions.

The Brits who were hiding in the attic were pretty funny to. Their accents were a scream.

• 2 years later...

Archived