DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is the HOTTEST MALE WOT Character?

francy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a non-heterosexual male...

Definitely Gawyn. Egwene's descriptions of him when she's thinking romatically (hair curling around his ears, etc) are more appealing than any of the other male descriptions we've seen. Granted, we aren't often in a position to have a male described in such a way.

Plus I pity him a little, he tries so hard to be commited to things he thinks are right and he keeps getting tossed to the side. I'll avoid the token anti-Egwene comments (i actually fall somewhere in between on those), but I will say that a dreamwalker would definitely be a horrible ex-girlfriend.

As a heterosexual male, we cant really judge males based on sexuality. But we do have ways of determining such things. As men, we dont see another man and think about sexuality the way a woman does. We can look at men and think something along the lines of, "I bet he pulls the women," or "If I looked like that guy I bet I could hook up with a lot of women," etc....

Just like in real life. I'm not gay, but I know that Brad Pitt can pull the women.

Therefore based on this way of looking at things, and based on MALE SEXUALITY(male sexuality equates to being hot enough to get laid by hot women), we could make our choice based on which character we'd like to be. And if I could be any male from the series, I'd choose Mat.

Mat seems the type of guy I wouldt mind walking around in his shoes. And although it WOULD be nice to be Rand, with the fact that he does get to sleep with Aviendha, Min, AND Elayne(god bless his dragon soul), I'd still have to say Mat. The Daughter of the Nine Moons aint too shabby. And I bet shes a virgin. :)

Mat Cauthon.

I hope this opens it up for the rest of the guys. Now you can choose without having to actually think a man is "hot."

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying its not ok to be homosexual. I'm just trying to open it up for more discussion by giving the non-gay men a reason to post.

Well reasoned Brujah! Its a funny old world, I wouldn't hesitate to comment about how "hot" a female character is, and I would be genuinely surprised if anyone thought me a lesbian! Different for guys though... Thanks for opening this up to the straight guys!

well, he looks good on paper, but there's really no there there.

Not to mention is completely out of control when he gets irked! Poor fellow in Ebou Dar, getting squished to a bloody pulp! Moridin didn't even realise until afterwards... I could just imagine being his lover, saying something that annoyed him and the next thing "squish!", there's a gholam lapping up at the bloody pile thats left of you!

He is good looking though... :-)

Definatly Logain!! Hes rugged, has nice hair, is strong and got a personality that could stand up to me and say no... initally... :baalzamon: cos by the time im through with a man he will get used to my obvious supirority... :happy: :P i like a good argument and bringing a man to heel so Logain is a hot appealing choice for me as a challenge :tongue: haha

For me it´s a tie between Logain and Moridin. .. Maybe I could get them both, I´m sure they won´t mind sharing lol. Mat could join in too!

This!!! *drools*

Nuh Logain can bond me! I like my men domineering!

And Moridin... although he'd scare to the hells I'd put up with it for the hotness!

And Mat is just plain adorable, I'd totally let him convince me to dance, and I hate dancing!

+1 on Logain and domineering. Hehe. If I was Gabrelle I wouldn´t need Compulsion, lol.

Hmm but if I am to think on this realistically, being with Moridin would prolly be scary as hell, evil, hard as stone guy with saa eyes...you´d def tread ligthly around him.

Definatly Logain!! Hes rugged, has nice hair, is strong and got a personality that could stand up to me and say no... initally... :baalzamon: cos by the time im through with a man he will get used to my obvious supirority... :happy: :P i like a good argument and bringing a man to heel so Logain is a hot appealing choice for me as a challenge :tongue: haha

You can´t bring Logain to heel, he´d end up leashing you lol <3

For me it´s a tie between Logain and Moridin. .. Maybe I could get them both, I´m sure they won´t mind sharing lol. Mat could join in too!

This!!! *drools*

And Moridin... although he'd scare to the hells I'd put up with it for the hotness!

And Mat is just plain adorable, I'd totally let him convince me to dance, and I hate dancing!

+1 on Logain and domineering. Hehe. If I was Gabrelle I wouldn´t need Compulsion, lol.

Hmm but if I am to think on this realistically, being with Moridin would prolly be scary as hell, evil, hard as stone guy with saa eyes...you´d def tread ligthly around him.

lol, no man has ever leashed me and those who have attemtped were just funner to bring down :P haha..

This!!! *drools*

lol, no man has ever leashed me and those who have attemtped were just funner to bring down :P haha..

Lol yeah.. to each his own.

Sometimes I wish that the Dragon could have a crush on Moridin, that would have been... fun lol

Sometimes I wish that the Dragon could have a crush on Moridin, that would have been... fun lol

My favorite non realistic pairing ever is Rand as a girl, who ends up either liking Moridin in some sick twisted way or Logain in a much healthier relationship. :biggrin:

Lol! :biggrin: When you write that fanfic send it to me.

Moridin has got to be the hottest. He's evil and scary as hell, but we are talking hots, not amazing personality. Well, I suppose you could have good conversations with Moridin. I'd recommend playing chess with him, but Rand says that's not a good idea.

Mat swears he's not but I imagine he's pretty hot, too.

My vote goes to Mat Caulthon.

1) He knows how to dance! and dance well from what I read. :wink:

2) He is a happy go lucky type personality which is charming :cool:

3) He is a rascal at Times :biggrin:

4) He comes across as very self assured and good looking :mat:

There are more things to adore about Mat, but this is enough for now :tongue:

My favorite non realistic pairing ever is Rand as a girl, who ends up either liking Moridin in some sick twisted way or Logain in a much healthier relationship. :biggrin:

I don't see why Rand has to be a girl for this scenario to work. :rolleyes:

Actually, Rand and Logain would make a pretty interesting couple. They'd probably spend the whole day arguing (Faile's idea of an ideal couple, lol), then spend all night... Well, you know. :blush:

But as for the hottest WoT guy... *points to username*

I don't see why Rand has to be a girl for this scenario to work. :rolleyes:

Actually, Rand and Logain would make a pretty interesting couple. They'd probably spend the whole day arguing (Faile's idea of an ideal couple, lol), then spend all night... Well, you know. :blush:

But as for the hottest WoT guy... *points to username*

Lol! No no Rand don't need to be a girl, but the image in my head of Logain pulling on a long red braid with Rand (or whatever her name is) glowering at him.... Rarr!

Lol! No no Rand don't need to be a girl, but the image in my head of Logain pulling on a long red braid with Rand (or whatever her name is) glowering at him.... Rarr!

Her name would be Randi, she would be taller than Logain and that's why he would have to pull on her braid- to get some attention: "Owww, Logain, my little lamb..." ("Randi, my fiery shepherdess...")

Bizarrely, I've never given this much thought..

I mean, in terms of purely looks, its got to be Galad, objectively. Everyone thinks he's great looking. He doesn't sound much like my type, but if we're talking world consensus. For the whole package- looks, personality, etc.- I'd say probably Mat. He's obviously got enough charm and wit and looks to get plenty of women, he's somewhat more experienced than Galad in his dealings with women.

For myself, I don't have an opinion, really. I guess Mat, if I had to pick?

Her name would be Randi, she would be taller than Logain and that's why he would have to pull on her braid- to get some attention: "Owww, Logain, my little lamb..." ("Randi, my fiery shepherdess...")

Have you been watching Allo Allo by any chance.....??

"Ooooohhh René my little cabbage!!"

"Oooooohh Yvette my leurve!"

Have you been watching Allo Allo by any chance.....??

"Ooooohhh René my little cabbage!!"

"Oooooohh Yvette my leurve!"

Noooo... :happy:

Leesten very carefully, I shall say zees only wernce..

Well, it's the sort of exchange that frequently takes place between the cafe owner (René Artois) and any one of several servant girls with whom he is having affairs under the nose of his wife (who does not realise what's going on even when she encounters them in passionate embrace). The show is set during WW2 and the cafe is involved with the French Resistance who are trying to smuggle Allied soldiers out of France with the reluctant assistance of René. Also features a classic painting called The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies, whch the local occupying Germans are trying to keep to sell for a small fortune after the war.

If you're in the least bit interested after that, follow the link in my previous post..

Archived