• Last Reply

Week #11 - results

49ers - 7/23

Cowboys - 27/24

Falcons - 17/23

Broncos - 13/17

Seahawks - 24/7

Browns - 10/14

sun shines on a dogs arse every now and then, Teebow. Congrads on the win, even though you lost me points.

in other more important news we have 3 winners, all with a pick of the Seahawks for 5 points each are Boyo, Turin & Troilen. congrads fellas and good pick last week!

This is tough... The 49ers have looked great, but Baltimore seems to only show up against great teams... The Texans lost Shaub, but the Jags are just BAAADDD....

Gonna go with the......Texans. I actually like Matt Leinart... I think he go the short end of the stick on some BAD Arizona teams when he was still new to the NFL... I think that now with some time to sit behind Warner and now Schaub, that he can sustain this team.

Siants laid a massive spanking on the Giants. maybe the giants should change there name to the aints like the Saints did a decade or so ago :laugh:

best play of the game, Brees making the touch down :biggrin: i forget which Saints player hit the Giants receiver, but that was an OUTSTANDING hit in the 3rd quarter and was definatley legal imo. it was a hard hit yes, but nothing like what the Giants did in the 4th quarter to Graham. Yikes!!

will get this updated and the picks posted later today

Week #12 - results

Saints - 24/49

Bengals - 20/23

Riaders - 120/25

Redskins - 23/17

Ravens - 6/16

Texans - 20/13

we have 4 winners this time around.

For 5 points each, we have Boyo, Az & Turin with a smart pick of the Texans.

last is myself for an easy pick of the Saints worth 2 points

The Broncos and Tebow.

Probably....

However... My stubbornness and constant belief that the Tebow Train is going to crash and burn in a fiery end stops me from picking the Denver Tebows.

I believe that Chris Johnson is finally emerging from rolling in his money pits and is finally looking like CJ2K... So I'm going to pick the Titans against the floundering Bills.

Archived