DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I HAVE ARRIVED

Amadine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh Mighty Obsidian Mistress, please suffer this foolish, foul creature to grovel before your newly annointed Nae'Bliscience and proffer

these paltry tokens of terrified homage in your honor, may they be found acceptable to your eyes.

it has been whispered among the slavering denizens of the underworld that it sometimes pleases your Gloriously Deadly Personage, when

not engaged in torture, maimery, and pattern-unweaving activities, to weave textiles and garments of ummatched quality with your own

skilled hands.

i therefore beseach the Most High Destructress to accept these miniscule offerings from this crawling servant.

i give you the alpacas of floofy indulgence, from whose fuzzles may be spun wool to create anything from the softest, most comforting

of teddy bears, to the strongest, most unbreakable nooses --

TienteCoperKing.jpg

to spin their floof into wool for your nefarious purposes, i give you a spinning wheel, and a well broken servant to work it --

act_wr_woman_spinning_wheel.jpg

the alpaca wool will take the ruby red dye of fresh blood --

023032794006_1.jpg

as easily as the coal black dye of the soot of the forges of Thakan'dar --

023032793122_1.jpg

with creativity as boundless as the depths of your evilhood, you will soon smother the sun-cursed overworld with an endless scarf of blood and darkness to prepare the way for the Great Lord's ascension.

all hail your Perfidious Presence, and temble before your guile and craftiness.

Guest Czechs In The M'Hael

Sweet Nae'blis, I bask in your fashionable lateness.

*ponders* A gift, you say?

*steals Nynaeves glasses*

These, I have reason to believe, are a ter'angreal that allows one to see inverted weaves. *hands them over*

:myrddraal:

Oh Great Sexiness, I have brought you...

Oh look, a cookie!

*runs off to eat the cookie after stickying the thread*

YOU GIVE ME A COOKIE AND THEN YOU EAT IT AN RUN AWAY??? -5 POINTS

O, great mistress. You have indeed arrived and that is why we have rolled out the red carpet.

*bows to the great Nae´blis*

red_carpet_low_240.jpg

VERY NICE... 2 POINTS

oh Mighty Obsidian Mistress, please suffer this foolish, foul creature to grovel before your newly annointed Nae'Bliscience and proffer

these paltry tokens of terrified homage in your honor, may they be found acceptable to your eyes.

it has been whispered among the slavering denizens of the underworld that it sometimes pleases your Gloriously Deadly Personage, when

not engaged in torture, maimery, and pattern-unweaving activities, to weave textiles and garments of ummatched quality with your own

skilled hands.

i therefore beseach the Most High Destructress to accept these miniscule offerings from this crawling servant.

i give you the alpacas of floofy indulgence, from whose fuzzles may be spun wool to create anything from the softest, most comforting

of teddy bears, to the strongest, most unbreakable nooses --

TienteCoperKing.jpg

to spin their floof into wool for your nefarious purposes, i give you a spinning wheel, and a well broken servant to work it --

act_wr_woman_spinning_wheel.jpg

the alpaca wool will take the ruby red dye of fresh blood --

023032794006_1.jpg

as easily as the coal black dye of the soot of the forges of Thakan'dar --

023032793122_1.jpg

with creativity as boundless as the depths of your evilhood, you will soon smother the sun-cursed overworld with an endless scarf of blood and darkness to prepare the way for the Great Lord's ascension.

all hail your Perfidious Presence, and temble before your guile and craftiness.

THIS IS MUCH BETTER, I AM IMPRESSED WITH YOUR GROVELLING MY MINION, YOU GET 5 POINTS FOR THE YARN, 3 POINTS FOR THE SLAVE BUT ALPACAS SPIT -3 POINTS.

oh, also, i blotted out the sun for you, cause it's too bright.

eclipse-explanation-pic.jpg

MWAHAHAHA LIVE IN THE DARK AND SUFFER ALL THOSE WHO WOULD NOT OBEY ME! 2 POINTS

and i dried up the seas cause they were too wet.

2011_0326_aral_seabed_m.jpg

HHMMMMM BUT I LIKE THE BEACH... 1 POINT FOR CREATIVITY

and i've got a pretty good start on the deforestation. look how sad the trees are. :madmyrddraal:

f6921379f5984d97ab3dd9c71021c3b4.jpg

MY NEFARIOUS HUSBAND WORKS IN A SAWMILL, I'D GIVE YOU 5 POINTS BUT THE GREENPEACE LOGO ON THE PICTURE COSTS YOU 2

but i'm saving the polar bears, cause aaaaawwwwwwww, and also, ferocious. and i'm giving them to you, cause they will contrast nicely with the black and red.

polar-bear.jpg

SHAYOL GHUL IS THE HOTTEST PLACE ON EARTH, YOUR GIFT WOULD PERISH AND DIE, 1 POINT FOR CUTENESS THOUGH

Oh Mighty Mistress of all that is, I have brought you a shrubbery...

v38815_German%20Leopard%202A6%20shrubbery%20knights.jpg

A shrubbery of death and violence!

RANDOM MONTY PYTHON QUOTE? HAVEN'T SEEN IT.... YOU GET 5 POINTS COZ I LIKE THE TANK THOUGH

Amadine, II have comissioned a library to be built for you. Here are some images:

library-staircase.jpg

and

3532975976_c8839052e1.jpg

This is so you may prepare for your evil deeds in a stylish and eery place.

SEE NOW THAT I LIKE! 5 POINTS

Sweet Nae'blis, I bask in your fashionable lateness.

*ponders* A gift, you say?

*steals Nynaeves glasses*

These, I have reason to believe, are a ter'angreal that allows one to see inverted weaves. *hands them over*

:myrddraal:

YOU GET 2 POINTS FOR THIEVING FROM NYNAEVE, BUT WHAT NEED TO I HAVE FOR THESE WHEN I WIELD THE TRUE POWER

*sashays up to his favorite Nae'bliss*

How you doin'?

WHERE'S MY GIFT MINION??!! 2 POINTS FOR SAYING I'M YOUR FAVOURITE THOUGH...

ED: -5

TINA: 2

CINDY: 12

ECLIPSE: 5

MOON: 5

CZECHS: 2

KRAK: 2

You are my FAVORITE Naebliss!!!!!

To you, all wise and all powerful naebliss, I offer you a home when you want to live on a beautiful lake.

belvedere-palaces-austrian-galleries-vienna-a381.jpg

The next palace is for when you desire to live in a forest with a mountain as well as a pure lake for your viewing pleasure, All Powerful and All Wise Nae'bliss.

hotel_seefeld_049_14.jpg

*drags eddie back, cookie crumbs on his mouth*

Oh great Nae'Bliss, whom deserves All the cookies of the Dark side,

I bring back said cookie theif so you may deal with him as you please.

VERY GOOD 5 POINTS

*CHAINS EDDIE THE THE LEG OF HER THRONE SO HE MAY NOT LEAVE*

tumblr_lq1ge8efvU1r0myvao1_500.gif

HMMMM... ME LIKEY... 5 POINTS

and, Nae'Bliss, I also bring you Minions:

minions.jpg

and

LOLcat+-+Ducky+Minions.jpg

and, my personal favorite:

funny-pictures-cat-has-toy-pony-minions.jpg

SOME OF THOSE MINIONS DON'T LOOK VERY MINION-Y, STILL 1 POINT EACH FOR EFFORT

You are my FAVORITE Naebliss!!!!!

To you, all wise and all powerful naebliss, I offer you a home when you want to live on a beautiful lake.

belvedere-palaces-austrian-galleries-vienna-a381.jpg

The next palace is for when you desire to live in a forest with a mountain as well as a pure lake for your viewing pleasure, All Powerful and All Wise Nae'bliss.

hotel_seefeld_049_14.jpg

LET'S SEE... 3 POINTS FOR BEING YOUR FAVOURITE, 3 POINTS EACH FOR THE PICTURES BUT MINUS 3 BECAUSE DUE TO YOU LINK FAIL I HAD TO ACTUALLY MAKE AN EFFORT TO SEARCH GOOGLE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MY GIFT.

I got engaged to Mr. Moon at that castle.

It was very romantic.

I LIKE ROMANCE... AND YOUR PROPOSAL WAS BETTER THAN MY DRUNKEN NUDGE ON THE SHOULDER AT 2AM SAYING "YOU LOVE ME LOTS AND LOTS DON'T YOU?.... WILL YOU MARRY ME?" 2 POINTS wacko.gif

Oh great one. Your gift shall arrive in the mail in about 3 - 6 days

FOR THIS YOU HAVE BECOME MY FAVOURITE PET *CHAINS NEXT TO EDDIE*

12 POINTS...

<.<

>.>

IT'S 2 FOR EACH DAY UNTIL THE POSSIBLE ARRIVAL OF SAID SECRET GIFT

ED: 0

MOON: 15

CZECHS: 2

VAMBRAM: 6

PLAYER: 12

Guest Czechs In The M'Hael

Adam. I mean Amadine! Great Mistress, I bring you more gifts.

The first, a house that resembles Hitler.

article-1371091-0B62544800000578-544_230x280.jpgarticle-1371091-028808D3000005DC-320_230x280.jpg

And now, a crisp that looks like Chewy. Just for randomness the chaos, may it rule forever in the name of the Great Mistress :baalzamon:

tumblr_lk2f4cK2T11qf3rye.png

Lastly (lastly meaning the last gift before the next one) I bring you something with which you can scare children

post-19577-0-64478500-1313687727_thumb.jpg

Oh wonderful Naw'Blis, I balefire the month of April for you because I know you hate the month.

And, to bring all awe and wonder at your impressive greatness, I bring you an army:

EP_china_terracotta_warriors_warneke.jpg

and because an army marches on its stomach, I bring you a feast:

800px-Walhall_by_Emil_Doepler.jpg

FInally, I bring some clothing tailor-made to pretty ed:

hangover-2-monkey-in-a-dress-its-a-girl.jpg

Oh great one

please enjoy this cute little elephant making a fool of it's self

7f279276-a1e4-4d4b-98ab-29531e2d2b8a.gif

as you can see the fist stage of gaining a new creature to watch for the shadow is complete

Cats are now fully dependent on us

funny-pictures-dem-cats.jpg

I also bought you an invisibility cloak

chatroulette-trolling-what-a-deal.jpg

and a surprise cake

chatroulette-trolling-oh-gross-i-dont-wa-wait-a-minute.jpg

and for your lols

memes-honestly-peter.jpg

Adam. I mean Amadine! Great Mistress, I bring you more gifts.

The first, a house that resembles Hitler.

article-1371091-0B62544800000578-544_230x280.jpgarticle-1371091-028808D3000005DC-320_230x280.jpg

And now, a crisp that looks like Chewy. Just for randomness the chaos, may it rule forever in the name of the Great Mistress :baalzamon:

tumblr_lk2f4cK2T11qf3rye.png

Lastly (lastly meaning the last gift before the next one) I bring you something with which you can scare children

post-19577-0-64478500-1313687727_thumb.jpg

THAT HOUSE REMINDED ME MORE OF FRED & ROSE WEST ACTUALLY, THOUGH THE RESEMBLANCE IS THERE, 2 POINTS FOR EFFORT. OH CHIPPIES! *CRUNCH* OH SORRY... MY BAD, 3 POINTS. AND WACKO JACKO - THAT'S THE SCARIEST THING I EVER SAW - EXCEPT FOR SPIDERS... 3 POINTS

Oh wonderful Naw'Blis, I balefire the month of April for you because I know you hate the month.

And, to bring all awe and wonder at your impressive greatness, I bring you an army:

EP_china_terracotta_warriors_warneke.jpg

and because an army marches on its stomach, I bring you a feast:

800px-Walhall_by_Emil_Doepler.jpg

FInally, I bring some clothing tailor-made to pretty ed:

hangover-2-monkey-in-a-dress-its-a-girl.jpg

FOR THE BALEFIRE YOU GET 5 POINTS *NODS* BUT A STONE ARMY IS NOT GOING TO HELP MUCH, THOUGH THEY ARE PROBABLY MORE RELIABLE THAN SHADOWSPAWN... 3 POINTS, A FEAST? ALL I SEE IS A ROOM FULL OF BLOKES GETTING PISSED AND THE ONE IN THE FRONT LEFT OF THE PICTURE IS TRYING TO TOUCH UP THE CHICK AT THE EDGE OF THE PIC, 2 POINT. MINUS 5 POINTS FOR THE DRESS FOR ED - HE IS MY BROTHER AND AS MUCH FUN AS IT IS TO STIR HIM UP ALL THE TIME, SOMEONE HAS TO CUT HIM SOME SLACK SOMEWHERE - EVEN IF IT IS SG. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LOT MORE FETCHING...

l606531422.jpg

Oh great one

please enjoy this cute little elephant making a fool of it's self

7f279276-a1e4-4d4b-98ab-29531e2d2b8a.gif

as you can see the fist stage of gaining a new creature to watch for the shadow is complete

Cats are now fully dependent on us

funny-pictures-dem-cats.jpg

I also bought you an invisibility cloak

chatroulette-trolling-what-a-deal.jpg

and a surprise cake

chatroulette-trolling-oh-gross-i-dont-wa-wait-a-minute.jpg

and for your lols

memes-honestly-peter.jpg

HAHAHA POOR ELEPHANT 1 POINTS, LOLCAT CANZ GO PLAYZ WIF A TROLLOC? NODZ 1 POINTS. SEE I COULD SIT IN A COFFEE SHOP OPPOSITED THE INVISIBILITY CLOAKS AND JUST PEOPLE WATCH THE REACTIONS ALL DAY MWHAHAHAHA - 5 POINTS!! THAT CAKE IS A PERFECT SUBTERFUGE! NICELY DONE 5 POINTS. AND THAT GUY IS SO WHO WHATHISFACE FROM THE FAMILY GUY IS BASED ON!! 1 POINTS

ED: 0

MOON: 20

CZECHS: 10

VAMBRAM: 6

PLAYER: 24

Archived