DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Amadine

ed2funy

I have known Amadine for…a long time now. A year and a half approximately.She joined DM late in January of 2010, and although it took some time before we actually started talking regularly, we got along really well. I knew who she was, or had at least seen her around, but only got to talking to her in Lily’s Disney Mafia game. Around that time is when I also got to talk to her in the Dorms at the WT.

Once that happened…well, it was all a downhill slide…or uphill? Technicalities, but the point is, we’ve grown closer ever since. She played in my Lives game here at SG. She played in my Basic game in DMMG. All the while, we were talking and getting to know each other.

During my Basic game is where our bond between each other really took off, although, I can’t say either of us welcomed the circumstances. Her mum had passed away, and it was a rough time for her. Our friendship solidified while I gave her a virtual shoulder to lean on, and she confided in me. Like I said, it wasn’t the best of situations, but it’s how it seemed to happen and click.

This was toward the end of February of 2010. By the time DM8 rolled around, we had already known we were gonna bond and took part in the first bond on DM8. We planned it that way, too, so everyone could see. *smiles*

Ama is a strong woman. Not because she is made of steel and doesn’t let anything effect her, but because when she needs help, she seeks it. When she is down, she isn’t ashamed to say so, and she pushes through what life throws at her. From her mum, to her grandpa, to just plain shitty days…she fights through it, even if it is only through holding on so she can push back later. And I’m glad she has confided in me to be a source of strength the times she has. Because although I can’t say I have gone through much…or as much, each person have their own issues. She has been a rock in my life time and time again. For that, I love her.

I decided to join the Army last year, and had many months preparation for being gone for 3 months. No amount of time prepared me for losing that contact with Ama. When I finally got phone time with my cell (I know, we’re spoiled), I tried calling her, but realized I couldn’t do international! I immediately sent a text, and though I didn’t have time to wait for a reply, I was just happy enough to know I could tell her hi.

And then there are our other bonds I have alluded to already. Me, Ama, and Adella bonded at the WT here: http://www.dragonmou...32#entry1618332

Ama isn’t perfect though. To say so would be lying. I love her though, not because she is perfect, but because she is the perfect friend, the perfect sister. She has her flaws, and there is one we fall on opposite sides of the fence. I think she is beautiful, she only sees weight. I see the woman she can not only be, but who she is. She sees a shell and thinks it ugly.The thing is, I know exactly how she feels, so I understand the feeling. But, she is still a sight to see. And even more importantly, her personality will keep you hooked once she reels you in.

For me, there are very few people I have considered this bond with in SG. So few, I can count them on one finger. I love Ama for many reasons. For who she is, for what she is, for letting me be there for her, and for her being there for me.

Sparkle? No, I don't sparkle, I don't shine and I don't look both ways while crossing the street. But what I do is sarcasm and sass.

Not Star Trek... Futurama!

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=166476&title=grandma-paradox

Funny, sarcastic, and quick-witted? What are you doing in the Dreadlords? O_o

Funny, sarcastic, and quick-witted?

Why Mr. Verbal, if I didn't know better I would say you were trying to seduce me?1?

What are you doing in the Dreadlords? O_o

Well first they took me to this cool place were there's some stuff, and then there's some other stuff. And then I got to meet some new people and they were nice and I wasn't scared of them at all because they looked mean. Anyway, me and my new friends we got to go on lots of adventures together. We saw stuff on fire and some destroyed stuff and some stuff that was birds, but mostly stuff on fire that was destroyed. Then we rode on a roller coaster that was super fun and went really high. <Reeeeaaaa Bleep> <Sound Effects> Then we met this lady who was old and mean, but she gave me a present so I liked her. And then I met some other guys who were totally impressed! And then when our mission was done they politely dropped me back home because they are my new best friends. Then I landed back here with my real best friends!

Well first they took me to this cool place were there's some stuff, and then there's some other stuff. And then I got to meet some new people and they were nice and I wasn't scared of them at all because they looked mean. Anyway, me and my new friends we got to go on lots of adventures together. We saw stuff on fire and some destroyed stuff and some stuff that was birds, but mostly stuff on fire that was destroyed. Then we rode on a roller coaster that was super fun and went really high. <Reeeeaaaa Bleep> <Sound Effects> Then we met this lady who was old and mean, but she gave me a present so I liked her. And then I met some other guys who were totally impressed! And then when our mission was done they politely dropped me back home because they are my new best friends. Then I landed back here with my real best friends!

Yeah....might have been too soon to say you're funny, sarcastic, and quick-witted..... >_>

So then, you're not trying to seduce me?

That would be an accurate assessment.

Hehe....I said 'ass'essment. Hehe.

You tell Eclipse he's not funny, witty, and sarcastic enough for SS... then you come up with "hehe I said 'ass'essment."???????

Oh and good job Ed. You have passed the first part of the bonding process.

So then, you're not trying to seduce me?

That would be an accurate assessment.

Hehe....I said 'ass'essment. Hehe.

You tell Eclipse he's not funny, witty, and sarcastic enough for SS... then you come up with "hehe I said 'ass'essment."???????

O_O

40 points to Nae.

Archived