It is I, underlings, bring me gifts!

Blackhoof

12 members have voted

1. 1. Am i the best Nae'blis ever?

• Yes.
    • Affirmative
    • Of course
    • YES MASTER WHATEVER YOU SAY!

Smoke rolls over the skull-encrusted throne, shrouding it in an inky blackness as flames roar in the cavernous pit beneath the ledge that the throne rests upon, like a single finger of blackness in an orange/red realm of fire and brimstone. Gaggles of wretched slaves, tortured and twisted, hang from chains digging into their chest form the cave roof, desperately screaming their Master's praises in the hope that He will forgive them and let them down for the first time in years. Chances are, He wont.

Dark_Land_Oblivion_Nexus_by_hinatademoni.jpg

Ranks of black-armoured and silent knights guard the maw-like entrance to this cave, their creaking heads groaning as they uniformly follow the intruders, waiting for a single sign that they mean their Lord harm. The intruders do not, however, wish the Black Lord of the Hooflands harm. No, they heard that he has a soft spot for flattery and gifts, and will grant many rewards to those who bring him what he wishes. A pair of blazing red eyes appears out of the thin air in front of the thronw, and a ghostly voice whispers in the minds of the intruders, "You have come to bring me gifts?"

EP08-189.jpg

The foremost intruder fell to his knees and began prostrating profusely. "Yes, O mighty Lord! We bring gifts and praise from all over the land, for your pleasure!"

The eyes grew closer and closer together until they merged into a single blazing orb that floated into the lap of the throne, and resolved into a figure of dark majesty and infinite power; Blackhoof. The Black Lord looked into the eye's of the foremost intruder, and said but a few words, "Well, lets begin, shall we?"

m.jpg

Give me gifts or praise and i shall award points based on how much i like it. :baalzamon:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I know you have a soft side I will give you this teddy bear that you can hug when you get lynched on day one in your next mafia game.

stock-vector-evil-cartoon-teddy-bear-character-and-shadow-in-separate-layers-for-easy-editing-34139656.jpg

I will also give you this photo, that I took in secret, of Vambram. I think you can use it wisely great master.

Malin-Biller3.jpg

oh Great Mephistophelean Master, i offer this small world and all its mineral rights in humble submission to your overawing wickedness.

though the gift is despicable, undeserving, and worthless, and offered by one lower than the slime beneath the feet of your lowliest servant, it is all i have to give.

please forgive my pathetic attempt to find favor in your eyes, and this wretched minion wanna-be's hubris in daring to even speak to your Great Satanic Majesty.

praise you in all your glorious darkness. praise you to the endless skies, to the darkest deeps, to the widest seas and the highest mountains. praise you to motown and all who worship evil and the devil's music.

goes8_lg.jpg

To Thee, my most awesome lord of dark majesty and infinite power, I hand over without hesitation the Infinity Gauntlet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Infinity_Gauntlet

1313583-gauntlet_large.jpg

Even a being as infinite as Thee could use the most awesome and fearsome relic of power in all of the known universes. What better way to direct Thy powers in order to turn Thy thoughts, Thy desires, and Thy dreams into instant reality?

@player: I am pleased with your offering, the deatheaters shall serve me well. Not that creepy chick though, she scares me. The girl is... alright. A blonde would have been better ;) the golem army i cannot see, but its the thought that counts, lol. 4 points for the dark army, 2 points for the girl and 1 point for the invisible army.

@Tina: I love the bear, it is deliciously EBIL! i get lynched a lot in mafia games, i do sometimes feel like a hug... :( And yes.... i shall use the picture very appropriately, you can be sure of that... mwa ha ha ha! >:)

@ed: thank you, 1 point for the added convenience! :D

@cindy: oh cindy, you DO have a way with words, dont you? 5 points for the flattery and 5 points for the world you gave me to rule. one can never have too many planets under their sway, now can they?

@moon: well, as an evil lord of multiple worlds, i technically dont need to sleep. the girl is appreciated, though. one can never have too many concubines. ;D 1 point for the bed and 3 points for the girl.

@Vambram: ooh, the infinity gauntlet! i shall use this in the most evil ways possible. 4 points!

I love them all, some more than others. i think that the knowledge you bring me is very valuable... even though, as lord of everyhting, i already knew it :rolleyes:

2 points each for the first two pictures and 4 for the last one.

@player: I am pleased with your offering, the deatheaters shall serve me well. Not that creepy chick though, she scares me. The girl is... alright. A blonde would have been better ;) the golem army i cannot see, but its the thought that counts, lol. 4 points for the dark army, 2 points for the girl and 1 point for the invisible army.

@Tina: I love the bear, it is deliciously EBIL! i get lynched a lot in mafia games, i do sometimes feel like a hug... :( And yes.... i shall use the picture very appropriately, you can be sure of that... mwa ha ha ha! >:)

@cindy: oh cindy, you DO have a way with words, dont you? 5 points for the flattery and 5 points for the world you gave me to rule. one can never have too many planets under their sway, now can they?

@moon: well, as an evil lord of multiple worlds, i technically dont need to sleep. the girl is appreciated, though. one can never have too many concubines. ;D 1 point for the bed and 3 points for the girl.

@Vambram: ooh, the infinity gauntlet! i shall use this in the most evil ways possible. 4 points!

Dear Master. Will you perhaps enlighten my day with some points for those things? *crawls and bows and - insert everything that Cindy should have said because she do it so much better than me (and I´m lazy)*

GREAT Master, oh thou who glows in the radiance of evil, I bring you a shrubbery! Right beside another shrubbery, only slightly higher so there's a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. And a herring. To use at thy pleasure for whatever purpose! (they are both Swiss-made so they can be used for near endless multiple purposes).

One should always bring a gift

like so;

companioncube.jpg

a companion cube to be your very own

and...

awww so cute! 3 points for the cushion!

also, the song was kind of funny. 3 points for that too.

also i reprogrammed your microwave for more appropriate Dark Lord meals

chatroulette-trolling-i-always-burn-the-little-ones.jpg

heheeh, now i can eat my favourite meal whenever i feel like it! so convenient :D

3 points!

GREAT Master, oh thou who glows in the radiance of evil, I bring you a shrubbery! Right beside another shrubbery, only slightly higher so there's a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. And a herring. To use at thy pleasure for whatever purpose! (they are both Swiss-made so they can be used for near endless multiple purposes).

well, monty python references littered with praise are always fun! :D

3 points!

Dear Master. Will you perhaps enlighten my day with some points for those things? *crawls and bows and - insert everything that Cindy should have said because she do it so much better than me (and I´m lazy)*

*sigh* i suppose... (sorry i forgot) I WAS TESTING YOU MORTAL! :baalzamon: 3 points for the bear, 2 points for the vambram pic and 2 points for having to wait.

Total Points

Player: 16

Tina: 7

Ed: 3 (i decided i wasnt generous enough so gave him an extra 2)

Cindy: 10

Moon: 4

Vam: 4

Otpelk Cainham: 9

Nyanna: 3

very funny! poor, misguided milkman....

4 points! 4 i say!

Total Points

Player: 20

Tina: 7

Ed: 3 (i decided i wasnt generous enough so gave him an extra 2)

Cindy: 10

Moon: 4

Vam: 4

Otpelk Cainham: 9

Nyanna: 3

Player, just so you know, i think the points you can gain from this is capped at 15, so i dont know if you will be able to get the full 20. you will have to ask one of the Org leadfers though, but for now i will act as though there is no cap.

Archived