It is I, underlings, bring me gifts!

Blackhoof

12 members have voted

1. 1. Am i the best Nae'blis ever?

• Yes.
    • Affirmative
    • Of course
    • YES MASTER WHATEVER YOU SAY!

oh Mighty Maven of Mayhem and unmitigated evil, source of all dread and delight, controller of destiny, orchestrator of insanity, nattiest of natty dressers, and most marvelous celestial being whose obsidian gleam outshines the sun in its despicable brightness, i bring you the most valuable prize in the northern hemisphere at this moment.

though you revel in the flames of your most wonderous hell. . . oy, it's so humid. even the tanned human hide of your venerable sofa may be sticky and uncomfortable to the perfection of your glorious hindmost quarter.

i therefore most humbly present - central air conditioning.

central-air-conditioner.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great Dark leader. I have been thinking and you seem to have never received an army of the undead zombies,therefor I give you an army of undead zombies

the infantry

the-book-of-zombies-1440x900.jpg

The elite troops

nazi-zombies.jpg

The mother of all zombies

Wolverine_Zombie_by_artofant.jpg

and finally

The secret weapon

Zombieland+Little+Zombie+Girl.jpg

I can make more if you so desire. It's a talent :happy:

Oh mighty Nae'Blis, I bring you a Pet.

balrog.jpg

I have comissioned a House to be built in your honor.

Sauron_NsA.jpg

And a video of the servants building your home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

mwa ha ha! i havealways wanted a pet! 4 points!

and a house for me to live in when my many other evil towers/caverns/volcano lairs and otherworldy dimensions get boring. 5 points for the brilliant photoshop work :D

i am a fan of evil songs! 4 points!

Oh mighty Nae'Bliss, I am in awe of your mighty hoofs of flaming black fury. And stuff.

I bring you, mighty Nae'Bliss, some utterly fabulous Twinkle Ultra Fine Hoof Polish in Satin Sparkle no seriously

Because nothing says 'You are the absolutely best Nae'Bliss every for this ENTIRE MONTH' like properly manicured hoofs.

ToesHD-Hoof.jpg

3 points for the hoof polish, my hooves shall be the prettiest in all the universe with this wonder product.

oh Mighty Maven of Mayhem and unmitigated evil, source of all dread and delight, controller of destiny, orchestrator of insanity, nattiest of natty dressers, and most marvelous celestial being whose obsidian gleam outshines the sun in its despicable brightness, i bring you the most valuable prize in the northern hemisphere at this moment.

though you revel in the flames of your most wonderous hell. . . oy, it's so humid. even the tanned human hide of your venerable sofa may be sticky and uncomfortable to the perfection of your glorious hindmost quarter.

i therefore most humbly present - central air conditioning.

central-air-conditioner.jpg

oh cindy, you silver-tongued devil! ;) 4 points for the flattery and 3 points for the wonderful gift- i shall never sweat again!

Oh great Dark leader. I have been thinking and you seem to have never received an army of the undead zombies,therefor I give you an army of undead zombies

the infantry

the-book-of-zombies-1440x900.jpg

The elite troops

nazi-zombies.jpg

The mother of all zombies

Wolverine_Zombie_by_artofant.jpg

and finally

The secret weapon

Zombieland+Little+Zombie+Girl.jpg

I can make more if you so desire. It's a talent :happy:

ZOMBIES! I LOVE ZOMBIES SO MUCH!!! xD

3 points for each picture, and 2 points for the fact that they are ZOMBIES! so 14 points in total! :D

Now, for the total points! :D

Total Points

Player: 30

Tina: 7

Ed: 1

Cindy: 17

Moon: 17

Vam: 4

Otpelk Cainham: 9

Nyanna: 3

Yahna: 3

M'Lord Nae'blis, Greatest in Power, Magnificence and Splendour. I bring you a new weapon with which you can puncture and prick your enemies and furniture at will, without even having to touch the True Power (so thou mayst save it for more apt situations worthy of your Powers, such as eating pineapples and pizza and drinking cocktails whilst reclining in a hammock on a fiery island in the middle of a volcano crater). Anyway, this is the newest rage in the Wild West (wherever that is), so of course you must be one of the first to own one.

*shows the Mighty Master of Marvellous the advertisement for the

*crawls as close as she dares on her unworthy knees, bearing the Superperforator on a blood red cushion decorated with golden hoof pendant charms*

I had a black hoof engraved on the hilt too, O Obliterator of All.

**edited for spelling. FORGIVE ME MASTER!!!

Oh most Nae'blis of Nae'blis, once again I have an offering! Inspired by your hoofs and fabulousness, I bring you a tribute of a sheer cliff face--the better to bash lesser beings against juxtaposed with the most adorable of hoofie-hoof creatures!

BEHOLD:

cutegoats.jpg

well, it is cute, and i SO despise cute things... but.... it has hooves.... therefore, i can corrupt it and turn it into the most despicable satan-like beast ever seen! Mwa ha ha ha! 3 points for the great idea, Yahna.

Total Points

Moon: 21

Vam: 4

Nyanna: 10

Yahna: 6

and a whopping 8 points to the dragonmounter that posts the post that takes this thread to 3 pages. (i get 50 points when that happens, you see?)

I see you saw my offering---cuteness turned to utter true evil is a powerful tool! Imagine all the suckers who will go 'oh cute baby goat' then start screaming when it rips their throat out!

Good times.

noone deserves 4 pages of praise more than you do, Great Honored One. i give you the gift of posting when i should not, in order to honor you in all that i do.

Glorious and Perfect Beast-Lord, may you live for eternity in comfort and joy, soothed by the screams of your enemies and the lamentation of their women.

(sorry, i do better at home, but my thoughts are with you even here.)

To Thee, oh most omnipotent and omniscient Blackhoof, I present Eternity. With the Infinity Gauntlet which I humbly gave to Thy most worthy self, only Thou can control and compel Eternity Himself to do thy bidding, and be your willing servant. Eternity is the physical incarnation of Time.

http://marvel.com/universe/Eternity

Eternitystand.jpg

Now that Thou shall be able to control and compel Eternity, I present to Thee, who is the all powerful and all wise and all knowing Blackhoof, the sister of Eternity. I speak of none other than Infinity Herself. She is the physical incarnation of space. Infinity is the cosmic entity that defines the entirety of space and its occupants. Together with Eternity, they encompass all of creation, representing both time and space. Infinity was "born", along with the other abstracts, with the "Big Bang"

Both Eternity and also Infinity shall be Thy servants now that Thou has mastered the Infinity Gauntlet.

http://marvel.com/universe/Infinity

Infinity_Head.jpg

Finally, here is the greatest gift of all that I have found and now give to Thee, all mighty and all powerful Blackhoof.

Only Thou are worthy to accept and receive the Heart of the Infinite, also known as the Heart of the Universe.

The Heart of the Universe, originally called Heart of the Infinite, is the most powerful object in the entire Universe.

The Heart of the Universe, as can best be determined, is a means by which one can be "synchronized" with the 'frequency' of the entire Universe, becoming one with all of it, from the Great Powers of the Universe all the way down to the most abstract ideals; when in possession of the entirety of the Heart , Thanos realized that he not only became the entirety of such things as all matter, energy, and arcane forces but also became, for example, the individual thoughts of each and every sentient being and "...the last breath of a dying woman.

Celestialorderthanos6-1-.jpg

*jumps on the thread, trying to make it turn a page*

*edit - YUSSSS!!! Yesyesyes! Now gimme pointses :biggrin:

DING DING DING! Good work Nyanna, you get 8 points!

Now i get 50... hehehe! :)

To Thee, oh most omnipotent and omniscient Blackhoof, I present Eternity. With the Infinity Gauntlet which I humbly gave to Thy most worthy self, only Thou can control and compel Eternity Himself to do thy bidding, and be your willing servant. Eternity is the physical incarnation of Time.

http://marvel.com/universe/Eternity

Eternitystand.jpg

oooh, i've always wanted eternity all to myself! He shall be my new footstool! 4 points!

Now that Thou shall be able to control and compel Eternity, I present to Thee, who is the all powerful and all wise and all knowing Blackhoof, the sister of Eternity. I speak of none other than Infinity Herself. She is the physical incarnation of space. Infinity is the cosmic entity that defines the entirety of space and its occupants. Together with Eternity, they encompass all of creation, representing both time and space. Infinity was "born", along with the other abstracts, with the "Big Bang"

Both Eternity and also Infinity shall be Thy servants now that Thou has mastered the Infinity Gauntlet.

http://marvel.com/universe/Infinity

Infinity_Head.jpg

Cool, infinity as well! 4 points.

Finally, here is the greatest gift of all that I have found and now give to Thee, all mighty and all powerful Blackhoof.

Only Thou are worthy to accept and receive the Heart of the Infinite, also known as the Heart of the Universe.

The Heart of the Universe, originally called Heart of the Infinite, is the most powerful object in the entire Universe.

The Heart of the Universe, as can best be determined, is a means by which one can be "synchronized" with the 'frequency' of the entire Universe, becoming one with all of it, from the Great Powers of the Universe all the way down to the most abstract ideals; when in possession of the entirety of the Heart , Thanos realized that he not only became the entirety of such things as all matter, energy, and arcane forces but also became, for example, the individual thoughts of each and every sentient being and "...the last breath of a dying woman.

Celestialorderthanos6-1-.jpg

YAY! the heart of the universe is MINE now, all of creation shall be under MY command! Mwa ha ha! 5 points!

i am in awe... i am shamed before my Nae'Blis by this creature of schmoozing personified. and i, just a pushy bottom. *quails in dismay, seeing her unworth through a glass, darkly*

awwww... dont feel bad, you are still my favourite schmoozer.

Total Points

Moon: 21

Vam: 17

Nyanna: 18

Yahna: 6

The month draws to a close, and i STILL have plenty of points to give out! (an unlimited amount, technically) so comne on in, post a picture or flatter me, and win some easy points.

All Powerful and All Knowing Blackhoof, I present to Thee 10,000 Legions of Necrons. These fear inspiring warriors from the Warhammer 40K universe shall quadruple the power of your already most powerful armies.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necron

NecronArt.jpg

And now, All Powerful and All Knowing Blackhoof, I believe every mighty nightmarish army needs a general that inspires nightmares and unshakable fear to all who come up against this general. To Thee, I give The Night Bringer.

The Nightbringer's earliest history is that of a pioneer and death bringer. Its love of pain and death is monumental, a living god of suffering and despair. When the Necrontyr first encouraged the C'tan to cross the Incorporeal Starlight Bridge into the material realm, the Nightbringer was the first to come and the first to enter a living metal body. It was found feeding on the very star that blasted the Necrontyr. Once it had become manifest, it soon learned that the life force of mortal lives tasted far superiour to its previous diet of star energy and with this revelation it consumed those who had brought it into the material universe. Only through pledges of loyalty could the Necrontyr convince it to stop destroying their race and concentrate in the vast expanses of the galaxy.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Night_Bringer

The Night Bringer is easily counted among the most powerful beings in the galaxy; even when not at his full strength, few could hope survive against him. He carries a scythe, a weapon most foes learn too late is merely just for show - his entire body is his true weapon. In close combat the Night Bringer can tear through nearly anything, be it the bones of an Ork or the armor of a tank. He also possesses the powerful Lightning Arc, which can destroy even the most heavily armored craft from any race. His ability to withstand damage is no less impressive, most small arms and melee weapons can't even scratch this mighty Living God.

DC_Nightbringer.jpg

OMG! I LOVE NECRONS! HOW DID YOU KNOW!

Plus, you went to the trouble of explaining it all to me in case i did not know what you were talking about! how considerate.

3 points each for the pictures, and 5 points for the information you took the trouble to hand-type.

that is a total of 11 points.

*kneels and bows down with his face almost touching the floor before the All Mighty and All Knowing Blackhoof*

This one is pleased that you enjoy the gifts. With humble gratitude, this one must say that it is his job to know what you love. I knew that you loved Necrons and the Night Bringer is the perfect general for the Necrons. The explanation presented was mostly for the benefit the my fellow supplicants to Thee in case they did not know about Necrons and The Night Bringer. myrddraal.gif

*now, it is time to see what to do on the Aiel Invasion thread*

Archived