1. 1. Am i the best Nae'blis ever?

• Yes.
    • Affirmative
    • Of course
    • YES MASTER WHATEVER YOU SAY!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most wonderous, dearly beloved Nae'Blis, who has given me the purest joy a soul as dark as mine can know... who has strewn the pages of dragonmount with the eviloveliest kittie pictures imaginable - i have seen and squeed at every single one, reveling in the delight only you can grant - i must now give you the gift of my bitterest tears.

i have spent much of this day preparing a gift of feline perfection for you - an army of polydactyl cats, nature's most efficient hunters - and several paragraphs of loving tribute to your eternally flawless countenance - as well as a laser pointer with which to control the lithe, agile army of intelligent, tireless, glad and lighthearted killers, with opposible thumbs and unparallelled fecundity. . . and then this cursed web page popped up with notification after notification, eradicating my efforts again and again.

i have miserably failed you, my beloved dark master. though i obsessively copied each line as it was typed, the last notification caught me with only the laser device with which you shall control this beautiful, fuzzy, indefatigable little army.

201007140141319791.jpg

i will attempt to re-assemble the kitties, who, being crepuscular in the main, have found quiet corners in which to rest until summoned by their master's voice. and some nip. and maybe a few whiskas temptations.

you deserve so much better, Nae'Bliss of Nae'Blii, who shall reign in perpetuity and rule my heart for eternity, though the month nears its end. none shall replace you, noone ever could.

i leave now you with the smallest gift of borrowed sentiment, the words of bob dylan, another dark soul, because he gives voice to my feelings, and because, well, it's bob.

in the time of my confession, in the hour of my deepest need, when the pool of tears beneath my feet flood every newborn seed, there's a dyin voice within me, reaching out somewhere, toiling in the danger and in the morals of despair, don't have the inclination to look back on any mistake, like cain, i now behold this chain of events that I must break. in the fury of the moment i can see the Master's hand in every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand... i gaze into the doorway of temptation's angry flame, and every time I pass that way I always hear my name.

i have herded some of the cats back together for your appraisal - and i have brought a crazy cat lady along to care for their needs. please do away with her if it pleases you. the cats will find her delicious.

though not all of these kitties are thumbed, evolution will very shortly tip the balance in their favor, and yours.

cat.jpg

tumblr_l5vnz7FjpZ1qz7yq2.jpg

504f1867-8f68-4943-af41-6377255c33e6.jpg

1186094587.jpg

i am absolutely gutted to discover that the high exalted Wizard of Wickedness has not yet been brought what is his by right

batmobile.jpg

DK63839lg.jpg

i retch in disgust at the thought of any but your Faultless and Sublime Black Hooved Excellency claiming dominion over the batcave and all its treasure.

if it pleases, Dear Dark Lord, drive this fine shiny thing right over any who dare rise from a crouch in your Dastardly Presence.

Great Master! I have found a pair of ter´angreals that has the strange name "baby watcher". You put one of the ter´angreals in a room and then you can listen to everything that is said in that room with the other ter´angreal. I know for sure that one of them is hidden in the Amyrlins office in the White Tower. I give you the other one (the one you can listen with) and hope you will accept this humble gift.

philips_dect_digital_baby_monitor_cutiegadget.jpg

to round out the four legged branch of your dark forces, Ferocious Faustian Lord of the Overworld and Underworld, i very humbly submit - the dogs of war. they're good doggies, yes they are. but they will do very evil things for you, yes they will.

1-4dogs.jpg

and also, for your most nefarious playful enjoyment, the puppies of war. those needle sharp teeth will rend the hide of the darkest darkhound.

German_Shepherd_Puppy.jpg

I have decided to bring you more gifts ohh hoofster.

rsz_screenshot0162.gif

i bring you a rare and dangerous animal that should make your collection interesting.

Picture-5.png

i also bring you an army of werewolf like creatures from earth.

and these creatures from the depths of the hells.

15634_1_miscellaneous_digital_art_demon_fire_demon.jpg

rakdos-demon-lord.jpg

COMPO-FINAL_low.jpg

most wonderous, dearly beloved Nae'Blis, who has given me the purest joy a soul as dark as mine can know... who has strewn the pages of dragonmount with the eviloveliest kittie pictures imaginable - i have seen and squeed at every single one, reveling in the delight only you can grant - i must now give you the gift of my bitterest tears.

i have spent much of this day preparing a gift of feline perfection for you - an army of polydactyl cats, nature's most efficient hunters - and several paragraphs of loving tribute to your eternally flawless countenance - as well as a laser pointer with which to control the lithe, agile army of intelligent, tireless, glad and lighthearted killers, with opposible thumbs and unparallelled fecundity. . . and then this cursed web page popped up with notification after notification, eradicating my efforts again and again.

i have miserably failed you, my beloved dark master. though i obsessively copied each line as it was typed, the last notification caught me with only the laser device with which you shall control this beautiful, fuzzy, indefatigable little army.

201007140141319791.jpg

i will attempt to re-assemble the kitties, who, being crepuscular in the main, have found quiet corners in which to rest until summoned by their master's voice. and some nip. and maybe a few whiskas temptations.

you deserve so much better, Nae'Bliss of Nae'Blii, who shall reign in perpetuity and rule my heart for eternity, though the month nears its end. none shall replace you, noone ever could.

i leave now you with the smallest gift of borrowed sentiment, the words of bob dylan, another dark soul, because he gives voice to my feelings, and because, well, it's bob.

in the time of my confession, in the hour of my deepest need, when the pool of tears beneath my feet flood every newborn seed, there's a dyin voice within me, reaching out somewhere, toiling in the danger and in the morals of despair, don't have the inclination to look back on any mistake, like cain, i now behold this chain of events that I must break. in the fury of the moment i can see the Master's hand in every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand... i gaze into the doorway of temptation's angry flame, and every time I pass that way I always hear my name.

i have herded some of the cats back together for your appraisal - and i have brought a crazy cat lady along to care for their needs. please do away with her if it pleases you. the cats will find her delicious.

though not all of these kitties are thumbed, evolution will very shortly tip the balance in their favor, and yours.

cat.jpg

tumblr_l5vnz7FjpZ1qz7yq2.jpg

504f1867-8f68-4943-af41-6377255c33e6.jpg

1186094587.jpg

i am absolutely gutted to discover that the high exalted Wizard of Wickedness has not yet been brought what is his by right

batmobile.jpg

DK63839lg.jpg

i retch in disgust at the thought of any but your Faultless and Sublime Black Hooved Excellency claiming dominion over the batcave and all its treasure.

if it pleases, Dear Dark Lord, drive this fine shiny thing right over any who dare rise from a crouch in your Dastardly Presence.

to round out the four legged branch of your dark forces, Ferocious Faustian Lord of the Overworld and Underworld, i very humbly submit - the dogs of war. they're good doggies, yes they are. but they will do very evil things for you, yes they will.

1-4dogs.jpg

and also, for your most nefarious playful enjoyment, the puppies of war. those needle sharp teeth will rend the hide of the darkest darkhound.

German_Shepherd_Puppy.jpg

and now, to reduce the shedding and hairballs of your fluffy battalions --

the furminator

furminator_medium_xl.jpg

oh cindy, after seeing all these gifts and all this flattery.... it is too much. i will give, in return, the only thiong i can, a massive 23 points! enough to take you to the maximum 30. good work cindy, you earnt it.

Great Master! I have found a pair of ter´angreals that has the strange name "baby watcher". You put one of the ter´angreals in a room and then you can listen to everything that is said in that room with the other ter´angreal. I know for sure that one of them is hidden in the Amyrlins office in the White Tower. I give you the other one (the one you can listen with) and hope you will accept this humble gift.

philips_dect_digital_baby_monitor_cutiegadget.jpg

oh yes, my nights shall be spent sleepless listening to the juicy gossip of the white tower, mwa ha ha! 5 points.

I have decided to bring you more gifts ohh hoofster.

rsz_screenshot0162.gif

i bring you a rare and dangerous animal that should make your collection interesting.

Picture-5.png

i also bring you an army of werewolf like creatures from earth.

and these creatures from the depths of the hells.

15634_1_miscellaneous_digital_art_demon_fire_demon.jpg

rakdos-demon-lord.jpg

COMPO-FINAL_low.jpg

brilliant giftf, and perfect additions to my dark and infernal hordes! :baalzamon: 3 points for each picture, for a total of 15 points! :D

In addition, everyone who voted "YES MASTER WHATEVER YOU SAY!" on the poll gets another 3 points!

Total Points

Player: 30

Tina: 15

Ed: 1

Cindy: 30

Moon: 25

Vam: 30

Otpelk Cainham: 24

Nyanna: 21

Yahna: 9

Smiley73: 3

you are the kindest master i have ever known. i am near speechless at the honor you have done me by even typing my name.

i give you this music, which has sparked the true joy of evil in my soul, and has tormented me with impulses to do bad, bad things, which i have not struggled with in. . . a very long time. . . i do not know if it can have the same effect on others, but i think it will corrupt most who are old in the ways of darkness, and think themselves beyond the temptation.

41VR6TgEa1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and i also give you. . . the 60th post.

All Hail Blackhoof, The Greatest and Only Nae'Blis, may he be praised with 4 pages of offerings.

you really are the kindest Nae'Blis that ever scorched the earth.

i need no further points. i understand the cap, though as you know, my math is about good as my avatar's.

i just want you to have have at least 4 pages of glory. you deserve no less.

Oh, mighty Nae´bliss! I took me some time to find this late gift. It´s the only remaining T-Rex in this world. I´m sure you can modify some DNA and make you a whole army of killer dinosaurs.

trex_small.jpg

I used to love dinosaurs as a demonic child. This saurian horde shall reignite my love, and devour entire cities in the bargain, good work. 4 points

Excellent, my army will need sustenance as it grows, before feeding on isolated villages! These goats will work fine.4 points, as my very last gift.

It has been an eventful month, and much has happened. Thank you all for bringing me such wonderful gifts!

Total Points

Player: 30

Tina: 19

Ed: 1

Cindy: 30

Moon: 29

Vam: 30

Otpelk Cainham: 24

Nyanna: 21

Yahna: 9

Smiley73: 3

Archived