DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BATE?

MOTHER: I am not good with abbreviations i guess....what does RAFO mean? :blush:

Oh I think I figured it out....took me a minute or two.... Read And Find Out??? Am I right mother? Am I? Am I?

Oh and I had thought about it...but have been very busy with homework and keeping active in my dorm and I even joined the aiel SG....So I been kind of busy.... :biggrin:

Mother: I know there is another "mae" here but I would really appreciate it if you spelled my name right. :tongue::biggrin: PLEASE....

*runs for cover from mother's wrath*

I know I am not an Aes Sedai yet so maybe: mae S or maeS or something to that effect if you think its necessary to distinguish us. I used to think "Mae" was an unusual name until I started using it. I didn't like it when I was little but started liking it about 10 years ago. So I have gotten kinda uhmmm.... "touchy" about the spelling....LOL

OH AND THANK YOU FOR THE COOKIES, MOTHER.

KATHLEEN THAT WAS PRETTY NEAT..STEALING THEM FROM ME AND THEN GIVING THEM BACK TO ME JUST SO YOU COULD HAVE ONE....LOL ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK....LOL :rolleyes:

Hey, people spell my name wrong all the time :tongue:

I wonder why I did that, though ... I know full well it's Mae, since it gives me flaming nightmares trying to search on it. Not because of the spelling, but because it's only 3 characters long and DM's search function won't work on anything that's less than 4 characters. And since I can never figure out which one of you is Mae and which one is Mae Sedai *shakes fist*

*looks carefully at shaking fist* :tongue:

Mother, I am Mae Sedai. Why do you have to do a search? If you need to seperate us just remember that Mae Sedai is the one with the horse/wolf avatar/signature and that would be me. LOL

*still looking at shaking fist...might be time to duck*

Well I don't know if she did it on purpose just to tease or if she really is stuck with the Y instead of the E. As she did add the S so that it would distinguish me fro the other maE.

Mother: were you just teasing or did you really forget already...LOL :biggrin:

Fnorril: What if I called you Fnorril RebArn. Would you like that. Its only one letter but it makes a world of difference. or Fnozzil or...you get the idea. :tongue::smile::biggrin:

*hides behind rykin*

... flaming buttered onions. I KNOW it's with an "e", so why do I type it with a "y"???

And yes I added the S to distinguish you from the other Mae, because until you earn the shawl I'm not calling you Mae Sedai :tongue:

Woot I typed it right! *Gives self a cookie*

Archived