DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So.... though you'd get rid of me 'eh?!!! *EG*

Tiren Sormia

*GIVES AN EVIL GRIN*

MUAHAHAHAHAH!! Well not hardly :P!! I'm totally back from LoA! ~*phew*~ ....I have FINALLY passed ALL my exams for hair styling!! It took a looooot longer then what I expected, but its all done now! And I'm really glad to be here to see yall - I've missed everyone a lot! Espically the spam :D, so come on.. give me some of that yummy stuff! lol

Now I'm not back in full force yet. This week I'm gonna be busy with little stuff like LOOKIN FOR WORK, lol - WHOOOOP! But I'm hopin to be here like normal by the end of the month! And I would like to be back on msn, but my other comp is being stubborn with me (what else is new).. so I won't be there as soon as I'd like. But - if I can't get it working, I'll get one of my comp geek friends to help me with it ;) this week.

So tell me what all you have been up to!! ..And don't be shy, cause I'll come hunt you down *coughs* I mean find you and annoy you until ya post ;)!!

I'm here I'm here, lol *hugs Dayna and Lor tightly* ....at least for a lil bit tonight!

TRUST ME.. after that MOST annoying test this morning - I NEED SOME BEER! Jack would be better, but that can waight until I start makin $$ ;)!! So tell me, whats goin on with ya sista :D

thankyou everyone!

lol - no sweety I wasn't teasing ;)

>>..

..<<

I would never do a thing like that! *smirks*

*laughs and is swong around by Twiny*

*gives her confused look* ..it disappeared?? -_^

*pokes you* PM me hun *nods*

*grins at Jhea and Jay* ty so much ladies.. someone needs to clue me in on what all I've missed around here - I know there is always new gossip of some kind floatin around this place ;)

I've herd that Kelly got bonded.. congrats to her - I'm sorry I missed that! Who's the lucky man :)

Archived