DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So it seems I do exist

el Nynaeve

Or maybe it has blown up. Maybe none of this exists at all. Maybe the only place this exists is in your imagination. Maybe you don't exist at all either. Maybe the only place you exist is as a voice in the head of Rand. Maybe. Have another brownie.

Very interesting thought paet, but if we live in Rand's head, he thought of this world after TGD, and Robert Jordan thought in his head about Rands world, and actually Rand is now writing an history book of our world, as Jordan was writing one of theirs.

Very interesting indeed, just as it is, that if neither of this excists at all, that we are in some kind of matrix, or this is the trick of something we do not know, very interesting at all.

Very interesting thought paet, but if we live in Rand's head, he thought of this world after TGD, and Robert Jordan thought in his head about Rands world, and actually Rand is now writing an history book of our world, as Jordan was writing one of theirs.

Very interesting indeed, just as it is, that if neither of this excists at all, that we are in some kind of matrix, or this is the trick of something we do not know, very interesting at all.

As long as it doesn't end up being as disappointing The Matrix Revolutions I'll be happy. biggrin.gif

Well, if some sort of Aliens or something kept us in a matrix, why could they make it much happier, like with no environmental problems, lots of beautiful girls everywhere, or handsome men, whatever you prefer, and prosperity for everyone, it'd be much happier, for all of us.

Ow and a Robert Jordan that didn't die :blink:

Damn Aliens get here, I wanna live in such a world :laugh:

Three things: 1) What does my age have to do with what others think of you? >.>

2) Um, let me go check Random.org quick, and I'll get back to you.

3) You mean like that time when you had that task? =D

Archived