DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New addition from Norway:)

Decypher

Hey all!

I started reading the Wheel of Time-series last christmas, and was easily captured by the first book. Since then I've been constantly hungry for more, and as we speak i'm done with tPoD.

Anyways, today i decided to join DM.

The series really opens for discussion, and i need to discuss all the awesomeness that occupies the pages.

And this community seems epic.

(And just shout out if some of you are scandinavian, got to stick togetner, eh?:D)

May the Light shine on all of you

Hi there neighbor. I´m a swedish girl that have lived in Oslo. :biggrin:

Welcome to DM. There is indeed a lot to discuss about these wonderful books. Be careful what threads you choose to participate in cos this place is full of spoilers. If you like to you can join a social group, play games or try out the roll playing section.

You are welcome to PM me if you have any questions. Don´t know if I can answer them but I will do my best. :tongue:

Liitha is from Norway, isn't she? *ponders* ... well, she's from Scandinavia anyway, and she's the Group Leader of the Darkfriends at the role playing side. Then there's Majsju (never can spell that right) - he's Swedish, wanders around the discussion side and is also a Brown at the Social Side. Raena, the Head of the Brown Ajah at the Social side is also Swedish. Danya, a Blue, is another Scandinavian ... sheesh there's a lot of you! :biggrin:

Anyhoo, welcome to DM! I'm from South Africa, but don't hold that against me :unsure:

Hi there neighbor. I´m a swedish girl that have lived in Oslo. :biggrin:

Welcome to DM. There is indeed a lot to discuss about these wonderful books. Be careful what threads you choose to participate in cos this place is full of spoilers. If you like to you can join a social group, play games or try out the roll playing section.

You are welcome to PM me if you have any questions. Don´t know if I can answer them but I will do my best. :tongue:

Ah, love to hear that there are some fellow scandinavian people here!:D

To bad i already experienced the spoiler part last night. Doesn't really bother me though, the new facts only fuels the lust to read more...

And thanks for taking me in, really looking forward to be a part of this community.

Archived