DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: WT & Warders] Aes Sedai thread

Elgee

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the question is non sepcific, and the answer is non-responsive, and appears to be an attempt to glean more information.

"a ridiculous amount," "sides, cake, and fizzy pop," are all non-specific terms, indicating neither quantity nor specific food and beverage to be obtained.

"that would be an excellent menu," neither permits nor forbids the request. in RL, if Ithi went ahead and ordered, she could well be stuck with the bill, as the order was not clearly approved by the department head.

"if you are having Seanchan guests," may be an attempt to learn the guest list, a meaningless aside, or a sarcastic reply to the question.

but no part of the reply is responsive to the query.

I know this was at the beginning of the thread but I just took it so...

You would join the Blue Ajah.

The Blue Ajah is involved with causes and will dedicate their lives for the cause if needed. The Blue Ajah has been charged with helping train and protect the Dragon Reborn

i dunno, i think given it's effects and that it cured the taint; the Choedan Kal's could cure mental illness too.

and Nyn is able to cure the residue mental illness left by the taint on Male Channelers ....

yes but have a channeler or two use those to sa'angreals and focus on cure mental illnesses and you see what i mean :happy:

then again, compulsion might do the trick as well :baalzamon:

for someone with depression just Compulse them to think happy thoughts. like kittens ... kittens always bring happy thoughts, unless your Narg then they just make you hungry

or someone with an eating disorder, compulse them to always be bone knawing hungry at 8am, 12pm and 5pm :happy: maybe compulse them to smell soemthign delicious and mouth watering good at those times so they've got no choice but to go eat something, cause the longer you ignore your hunger the better and more delicious the smell becomes. like fresh baked brownies *drools*

yes, Compulsion solves everything ... so long as you don't mind your free will being erased or maybe someone with a sick & twisted sense of humor also cumplusing you to go rob a bank while they cure your illness. :laugh:

yesit would :happy: but the bad thing with Balefire is it also erases as it cures. with Compulsion, the victim patient still remains alive ... technically .... i mena, as alive as a drooling non thinking entity can be if depending on the amount of compulsion used of coruse :laugh:

Archived