The term
"Aes Sedai"
means
"Servants of All"
in the Old Tongue. The
White Tower and Warders Social Group
has used the philosophy of
Servants of All
to create a social setting based on the hierarchy, purpose and set-up of the White Tower and Warders in the WoT series. This inspires the way in which we interact and some of the activities which we organize, although we are a social community and not a role playing group.

We offer people of varying common interests - related to the books or otherwise - a chance to find their niche with like minded people in one of the Ajahs or the Warders guild. Whether you are a Warder or an Aes Sedai (here males can be Aes Sedai and females can be Warders), at the White Tower and Warders Social Group, you can live out that philosophy and have fun doing it!

Now for the fun! As we are 2 halves of a whole, the Warders will be hosting their own thread. Please keep an eye out for that one :happy:

To kick off this Aes Sedai part of the WT Faire, Torrie will be running a NOT-very-scientific quiz during week one (more activities and discussions will follow). I will let her explain what it is all about.

We hope you enjoy our thread!

Elgee

The Flame of Tar Valon (flaming Warders stole my lighter to start a BBQ)

The Amyrlin Seat (It's hard. And cold. I want a cushy chair please, Jason. K thanks)

(can't remember the rest - ask the Keeper)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Hello!

Thank you, Mother Elgee! One thing though, if you get a nice cushy chair, I want one, too. :happy:

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Torrie, a Sitter of the Red Ajah, and Elgee has bribed forced commanded asked me to run this nice little quiz for our faire!

This quiz is humorous, as you will see, but it does not reflect the views of the WT Social Group. Each Ajah is different from each other and from those Ajahs of the books. Trust me, I love men :cool:, there is no way I would be a DM Red if they followed the books.

So, enjoy our quiz, post your results, and feel free to ask any questions, if not here, then my PM box is always open!

According to your lurvely quiz I would be a Green Ajah member. *runs away before Dar sees*

I didn't think that would happen! I liked that they were the 'action-y' Ajah, but the Green wasn't even one of the three that I identified with. I always saw myself as more of a Blue (go figure), Brown, or Yellow in the books.

I have to say that I've always identified with the Blue more, but I think that is just because Morraine is my favourite Aes Sedai

My results.

You would join the Green Ajah!

The Green Ajah is the battle Ajah. They are known for always being prepared to battle the Dark One and his minions. They are also the only Ajah who will take several bonds at one time.

Well who'd have thunk it ... I got Red :tongue:

You would join the Red Ajah!

The Red Ajah is known for its handling of men with the One Power. Their job after the breaking is to find and gentle men who can channel, so the world is not broken again.

i took it :blink:

The Red Ajah is known for its handling of men with the One Power. Their job after the breaking is to find and gentle men who can channel, so the world is not broken again

but since my name is Red ... i dunno how well that'd go down :laugh: so two questions

why wasn't the Purple Ajah repersented :darkone:

and was anyone else tempted at picking "Convince the Trollocs that switching to a vegetarian diet is better for their health" :laugh: seriously, i lold at work with that one :happy:

The Red Ajah is known for its handling of men with the One Power. Their job after the breaking is to find and gentle men who can channel, so the world is not broken again.

This was a total suprice. I have always considered me as a "brownie". I think I have to revaluate my whole life now... :wacko:

Oh well, what a surprise... :laugh:

You would join the Blue Ajah.

The Blue Ajah is involved with causes and will dedicate their lives for the cause if needed. The Blue Ajah has been charged with helping train and protect the Dragon Reborn

So I am true Blue, through and through. *giggles at her rhyme*

Shenanigans Torrie! I can shenanigans! Two Blues that say they got green , it's fixed!

If it were fixed everyone would be Red! :tongue:

why wasn't the Purple Ajah repersented

Shhhhhh! The Purples are secret!

and was anyone else tempted at picking "Convince the Trollocs that switching to a vegetarian diet is better for their health" seriously, i lold at work with that one

I thought that one would go over well. LOL

Ha!

You would join the Blue Ajah.

The Blue Ajah is involved with causes and will dedicate their lives for the cause if needed. The Blue Ajah has been charged with helping train and protect the Dragon Reborn

Just as my siggy says, I am blue to the bone :tongue:

and was anyone else tempted at picking "Convince the Trollocs that switching to a vegetarian diet is better for their health" :laugh: seriously, i lold at work with that one :happy:

I did pick that one :D Seemed the most reasonable solution :laugh:

No surprises here

You would join the Brown Ajah!

The Brown Ajah are dedicated to knowledge and education. The Brown Ajah has been studying to defeat the dark one in the last battle.

As the Head of the Blue Ajah, it was no suprise that I am a true Blue. :moiraine:

Also, as the secret Head of the secret Purple Ajah, I can neither confirm or deny that there is such an entity. *looks around furtively* Just don't tell Mother about it because then she'll make me write TWO reports every month instead of one. :blink:

more quizzes, please

also, can someone post something from that grey ajah omnomnom thread? because i can't even look at it and i love noms. and i have not the patience to act like a novice so i will never ever be able to see it any other way.

Archived