DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Czechs in the M'Hael has entered the building

Talya

Hopefully TMD doesn't feel uncomfortable about his position because of the name :P lol Welcome Czechs! I am a Storm Leader of the Shadow here in the BT, so feel free to PM me whenever for any questions you may have. And don't forget to have a blast! We always have something going on, so be sure to check the main board and the arena frequently :)

Guest Czechs In The M'Hael

Love the name as well, lol Perfect for here.

Tell us a bit about yourself and join in all the fun, it chould be too long before you have sightings of our other boards.biggrin.gif

A bit about myself... I have brown hair. I have ten toes. Nothing is serious, everything is an illusion.

Oh, and I dont have a third nipple.

Hopefully TMD doesn't feel uncomfortable about his position because of the name :P lol Welcome Czechs! I am a Storm Leader of the Shadow here in the BT, so feel free to PM me whenever for any questions you may have. And don't forget to have a blast! We always have something going on, so be sure to check the main board and the arena frequently :)

Thanks, and will do! I do not know who or what TMD is, but he would do well to feel uncomfortable.

Welcome to our Tainty Abode!

Yeah a name with a pun is always a winner in my book.

Ah, you have a book.

One can deduce, then, that said book does not change upon rereading. This provides some comfort, t'would challenge my understanding of the paradigm were it not the case.

May ye rest in the corrupt hands of Beelzlebub. It gives me pride to partake in discussion in which I myself am the subject, you honor me greatly. Continue and ye shall live.

:flamingsword:

Welcome to the BT!!!!And the Taint!!

*stares forward blankly*

You cannot strike me! I am Czechs In The M'aKKKKHael!

I do indeed have book, but it is unfinished, and so is likely to change. Sorry to mess with your paradigm.

You have book. Can I read book when book is finished? Assuming I can get over paradigm thing.

What sort of stuff are you writing?

Well it's a fantasy book, but it's not exactly long enough currently to be novel length and probably won't be, but lol if/when I finish it, you can certainly read it.

I got the inspiration from Warbreaker, although ironically, there seem to be more similarities to Mistborn than anything, and I read that after I'd already planned out my story.

Oh, and I dont have a third nipple.

That's what they all say:)

Who ARE they? Have you spoken to them all then?

Well it's a fantasy book, but it's not exactly long enough currently to be novel length and probably won't be, but lol if/when I finish it, you can certainly read it.

I got the inspiration from Warbreaker, although ironically, there seem to be more similarities to Mistborn than anything, and I read that after I'd already planned out my story.

Sweet! If I ever write anything beyond the garbage that will soon become usual (HA, become? Who am I kidding) then you can read it too. If you wish. If you do not wish, then I have just discovered a bargaining tool.

Are you a member of the Writers section as well Tal?

I like this one...he's already mad

I don't have a book...but I have dungeons...would care to visit them :)

Mad? MAD?

WHERE IS THE RED CARPET?

Dungeons sound cool, sure. Can I just have a look at the keys for a sec?

He would need assistance for it to be epic.

*Channels and bursts through the shield...* You're only a civie at the moment and I'm well...quiet powerful *grins*

Thats a shame. Loud powerful is more fun.

now that dungeon.....

Yes, the dungeon. Get in there already!

I am TMD and I am THE M'Hael!

That is what is up.

And besides that. Welcome to the BT. Stay away from the ed sauce, or the any sauce for that matter. It has a "special" ingredient in it if you know what I mean.

*channels a tiny True Power Deathgate through Demandreds gateway, striking the dartboard between Lews Therins eyes*

An impressive Chosen, Demandred. A worthy right hand man.

*stands with one hand folded-fingers making a fist-behind his back*

Ah, TDM, reputation proceedings and stuff and things and other stuff and whatnot. It is well that you have prepared this stronghold for me in advance. Rest assured that your days are numbered and that I give thanks for your welcoming. Stabbity motions heading your way, sir! :baalzamon:

Have your title as M'Hael!

Same with Moridin and his Nae'blis-ness.

The Great Lord was all like DEMANDRED. WOULD YOU BE NAE'BLIS?

I was like, nah, ressurect the madman. I mean, jokes on him. He has got all of the Chosen plotting against him, jealous and all.

So take your position, I shall not envy you it.

I mean, Go Light!

Archived