DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*A shy wave*

Chang

Hello everyone! I'm not to sure if any of you know me, but I signed up to become part of this wonderful group, to become a warder. But unfortunatly, I was kind of taken away for a while, due to real life issues.

I just thought I'd throw out a hello, and see what's going on and to point out that I'm finally back. :)

Umm.. I'm not sure what else to say, except hello! So, ummm... I suppose I'll talk to you all later, and I'm looking forward to contributing more here in the future. :D

As long as you've gone to "Usergroups" and joined the WT one, you should see all the boards you're supposed to. You should see this, the Great Hall, the Lecture Hall, The Warders and all the Ajah boards.

If you mean offiste, then it depends on the Ajah. The Warders do have a new one... look for the post and link on the Warder board.

:)

As long as you've gone to "Usergroups" and joined the WT one' date=' you should see all the boards you're supposed to. You should see this, the Great Hall, the Lecture Hall, The Warders and all the Ajah boards.

If you mean offiste, then it depends on the Ajah. The Warders do have a new one... look for the post and link on the Warder board.

:)[/quote']

Ah, ok. Thank you very much! :D

Archived