DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call (March 2011) - Attn All members

Nynaeve

Hey guys! It's been a while since I started a roll call, so lets see where we're at.

My current list is the following:

Current members: Nynaeve, Erathian Avenger, Kathleen, Raeyn, Shamaeso, Auld Manriva, Aemon Kristen, Verbal32 and Areopagitican.

Inactive members: Jehaine, Knytiri, mcs0083, Jadyn al'Raimon, Kara_J, mmeeshal, Calvin and Juan Hangslow.

So the idea of it remains the same. If you're on the Active list and you don't sign up, you'll be moved up to the inactive list. If you're in the Inactive list and you don't sign up you'll be removed from the usergroup (and in the future when you want to return you'll have to resubmit your bio to be re-added).

Important notice: Up until now the CotL RP Group had no usergroup for public boards. Aka every member of the PSW could post freely in the Fortress board and CotL OOC board. Lately, though, I've had complaints from members that they were unable to post in the Fortress board. To solve that a new usergroup has been created for CotL members. So, keep in mind that if you're removed from the usergroup you might not be able to RP in the fortress board, until you're re-added.

So, come on guys, I want to see you surface up! :)

<3

People who signed up:

1. Nynaeve

2. Kathleen

3. mcs0083

4. Raeyn

5. Verbal32

6. Auld Manriva

7. Jadyn al'Raimon

8. Erathian Avenger

Nyn

CotL RGL

Thanks people! A pleasure as always.

I do hope to see more of you RP. Really, it's a fun RP world out there and promoting relations with other RP groups wouldn't go unnoticed ;)

*hugs*

Nyn