DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Verbal

ineedfourberfs

Eeeeeeeexcellent. This is most welcome news. No need to sign, unless you have a fondness of Ed's eye juice. O_o

Your soul is mine. Not like Nae's *pokes mindtrap*, but like all Shadowspawn. All your souls are belong to me!

Actually if you can catch Ed when he's lactating, that makes the best ink of all. Plus you can harvest it and sell it on the internet to busy working mothers.

Welcome aboard Berf!! I think you'll enjoy the SS. We have Limi and her army of blow-up dolls, Froggy with her hallucinogenic skin secretions, Wombat with all of his W's (you never know when you're going to need an extra W) and of course the elusive Nyn and her fondness of torturing small furry animals aka Verbal. It's like being in the Brady Bunch!!

All your souls are belong to me!

10 points for this.

Actually if you can catch Ed when he's lactating, that makes the best ink of all. Plus you can harvest it and sell it on the internet to busy working mothers.

*shakes head*

I laughed, so 10 points. tongue.gif

You'll enjoy the SS Berf. It's a perfect Faction for a slimeball like you! laugh.gif

there could be the last crumb of your dignity stuck underneath it... ;)

Ouch...

On the positive side, at least I know where my dignity is. In your case... well, who has got the time to check -that- many truck stops, yeah?

Zing!

No need, I'm afraid. As it is commonly known to those who know, the BA keep everyone's dignity in their dungeons.

We did this after we discovered that the excruciating pain our victims experience is not conducive to their dignity - so we decided to remove it beforehand.

Makes a nice coat, though. There's nothing quite like the feeling of being wrapped up in someone else's dignity.

I suppose you basement dwellers need to cling to whatever dignity you can get...

Don't worry about the spacebar Berf. Your new office comes fully appointed with the latest technology and gadgets, including a super-computer, a lazer-pen, and of course a trap-door leading to a shark tank!

Ouch...

On the positive side, at least I know where my dignity is. In your case... well, who has got the time to check -that- many truck stops, yeah?

I see your attempt at a funny, how long did you sit there coming up with that one? baalzamon.gif

Ouch...

I see your attempt at a funny, how long did you sit there coming up with that one? baalzamon.gif

About as long as it took Jim to ruin your childhood.

...too far?

Archived