DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

October Projects!

U4ea

Hello, all! Since we sorta skipped September's projects, we're going to redouble our efforts to get and keep the October projects going strong! Here is our menu this month:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

That's right, folks. It's officially October 1st, and we have 30 days 'til Halloween. With my 2nd favorite holiday so close, here's some of the things we've got going on here at the Kin this month.

1- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! For those who've never seen this cartoon (*gasps in horror and pushes you all the way to the video store*), the Great Pumpkin rises out of a pumpkin patch on Halloween night and brings presents to all good girls and boys. So, if YOU'RE a good boy or girl this month, the Great Pumpkin may bring YOU a present!

2- Ghost stories, s'mores and campfires, oh my! A thread here at the Kin dedicated to al things spooky. Be it a ghost story, funny halloweens-gone-by stories, cool activities you can do with/without your kids, or something you made up yesterday, stop by and tell us about it! Just remember to reset your pacemakers first! :twisted

International Cookie Month!

OK, so really it's National Cookie month, but we've got people out of the country and we don't want to leave them out! This is our exchange this month and the goal is to send your buddy some cookies! E-mail me at loraine.kilaine@gmail.com if you want in! The deadline for participation will be 10-14-06. :D

Let's have some fun this month, folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived